Notifications
Clear all

What do I do?

MemberMember
(@timpf)

Posted : 06/17/2018 11:35 am

I have Oily-Sensitive skin, I™ve been dealing with these on the side of my face since the beginning of this year, what do I do?

A0405BAB-CE85-430D-9B5A-687004512646.jpeg

MemberMember
(@smartsponge)

Posted : 06/17/2018 11:39 am

start with benzoyl peroxide (topical cream from the drug store)

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 06/17/2018 4:36 pm

You can try using BP like SmartSponge said. Also try using tea tree or salicyclic acid as a spot treatment to heal the redness and to prevent further inflammation.
Also cut out sugar and energy drinks, or just food that causes spikes in blood sugar which might increase oil production.

MemberMember
(@timpf)

Posted : 06/17/2018 7:42 pm

3 hours ago, AcneVM said:

You can try using BP like SmartSponge said. Also try using tea tree or salicyclic acid as a spot treatment to heal the redness and to prevent further inflammation.
Also cut out sugar and energy drinks, or just food that causes spikes in blood sugar which might increase oil production.

Ive tried salycic acid, my skin is really sensitive so most of the things Ive used either do nothing or make it worse, aloe, honey, cetaphil are the things Ive used most

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 06/18/2018 1:37 am

Okay I see, you can try using essential Oils, such as lavendel oil, frankincense oil or sandal oil etc. Combine these with Honey and it will be very helpful