Notifications
Clear all

Bumps/pimples on forehead

MemberMember
(@laurraa123)

Posted : 05/18/2018 2:01 pm

Hi, maybe someone has similar problems or could give me an advice. I don™t know what to do, these small bumps and red pimples appear on my forehead. My skin is normal, little to the oily side. I eat healthy, wash my face twice a week, use noreva acnomega cream and exfoliac foaming gel. Maybe some of you know natural masks, etc. that could help me get clear skin, or maybe these pimples/small bumps appear only because of my hormones, because i am 17 years old and I just cant do nothing about it?.. any kind of response would be nice. :)3F0427D5-4A33-4476-8B31-D162E7F5ADCD.thumb.jpeg.532323f6c98508d6680660ecfde5a349.jpeg

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 05/18/2018 5:31 pm

Hey, have you cut out dairy from your diet, and also have you cut out red meat (pork, beef, hotdogs etc.).
I think the cause of the pimples are hormonal, that's why I'm asking about this.

MemberMember
(@benditty)

Posted : 05/20/2018 7:43 am

Sorry to hear about that. You don't need to worry about this pimples. There has some good solution you can try. I would like to ask you how long are you suffering from pimples? Do you feel any pain because of those pimples?Some cases are generally natural and inevitable. Some can be self-inflicted while others are symptoms of diseases and infections. Depending on where a pimple occurs, different removal options are available. For more details this article can help you https://skintagsremoving.com/pimple-on-pubic-area-ear-eye-nose-arms-legs-face-neck-back/

All the best!