Notifications
Clear all

How do I not pop these?

MemberMember
(@mbailor311hotmail-com)

Posted : 12/06/2017 9:48 pm

This constellation on my chin is painful and they all have heads. I don't want to go to work tomorrow with whiteheads. I don't want to go to work tomorrow with open sores either. Does anyone lance theirs? Is there some way to draw the whitehead out without popping?

20171206_203014.jpg

MemberMember
(@99f)

Posted : 12/07/2017 2:19 am

This, in my opinion, is a classic straight line track-pattern of demodex.

Your acne looks contained to a small area. If it is indeed the mites causing this, the first step is daily application or twice-daily application of tea tree oil mixed 50:50 with 91% isopropyl alcohol (switch the IPA to water if its too drying). I estimate this should keep your face clear within a few weeks - if not, there are stronger therapies

B++ liked
MemberMember
(@mbailor311hotmail-com)

Posted : 12/08/2017 1:09 pm

I have never heard of demodex why? Of all the things I've read this was never mentioned. I went and bought tea tree oil yesterday. I ordered neem oil before I received your advice. Have you ever used neem oil? Thank you very much!

MemberMember
(@dermagreens)

Posted : 12/08/2017 1:29 pm

Take a Q-tip and dip in Hydrogen Peroxide, thengently place q-tip on top of pimple. The puss should come right out without pressure. It works awesome! Just do one at a time, so you don't spread the puss to other area's. Keep applying till drained, works great at pulling out everything, while disinfecting.If it won't come out because there's a tight seal, lightly pierce top of pimple with a lancet, then dab on the hydrogen peroxide. They look like they're ready without too much effort though

Also/Or cut a small garlic clove in half and place on top of pimple, it burns a bit, but now damage. Doesn't work as quickly as hydrogen peroxide but it does pull out all the puss.

Remember constantly clean area while draining

Good luck

MemberMember
(@99f)

Posted : 12/08/2017 4:42 pm

3 hours ago, B++ said:

I have never heard of demodex why? Of all the things I've read this was never mentioned. I went and bought tea tree oil yesterday. I ordered neem oil before I received your advice. Have you ever used neem oil? Thank you very much!

They are only recently being talked about in Western medicine as the cause of acne, rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, and other skin conditions but have been known in Chinese medicine for a long time.

One of the biggest reasons the Western acne industry treats sebum production and inflammatory cascade in acne rather than demodex is financial...

Good luck! I have a thread in Body acne forum about my experiences

MemberMember
(@srht)

Posted : 12/09/2017 2:39 am

Use SudoCrem, it will drive the pus out and you'll be able to wipe them off easily and SudoCrem will also reduce the redness promoting antibacterial effects that cause p.acne