Notifications
Clear all

SALT WATER QUESTION PLEASE HELP

MemberMember
(@dwiputra)

Posted : 11/17/2017 10:23 am

hei i just want to start using salt water for my acne,the question is,should i wash my face first with cleanser/facewash or just salt water (no wash it first) ?

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 11/17/2017 1:58 pm

Wash with a cleanser and then spot treat with cotton-soaked salt water. It's also worth noting the following info:

Be aware that not all salts are created equal.Table salt, for example, is highly processed and bleached before it makes its way into that little glass bottle. Unfortunately, during mass production,manufacturers strip it from anything good for your health. The result is a product that has no resemblance to its original form and it can even harm your health. When doctors warn against consuming too much salt, table salt is what they are referring to.

MemberMember
(@pintador)

Posted : 11/17/2017 2:00 pm

I tried this before forsome time and it workedsurprisingly well! It helped to dry out pimples and made my face look math. I dabbed it on my face with a cotton makeup remover pad. I usedseasalt for this and not ordinary tablesalt. However if you havesevere acne I would recommend you toseek for alternative treatment!

Good luck!