Notifications
Clear all

Does anyone know how to get rid of small bumps!?

MemberMember
(@bubbles21)

Posted : 11/14/2017 4:40 pm

Hello, I™ve been suffering from these bumps on my forehead for as long as I can remember! They™ve been concentrated on my forehead but are moving down to my cheeks now. 
The bumps are very small and are particularly noticeable under natural lighting, they really bother me and I just need something that will work to get rid of them!! 
They don™t itch at all either.

I've tried methods to remove them thinking that they were clogged pores but nothing worked, I™ve also tried Nizoral shampoo that did work for a while but seems to have less of an impact now. I wanted to try Retin A as a last resort but I thought I would come here to see if anyone anywhere knew what this was on my face. DC29753D-81CB-445D-888A-19AC9D587E2D.jpeg

MemberMember
(@pintador)

Posted : 11/16/2017 9:57 am

I know you wrote that they do not itch but do you ever itchscratch themor do anything that possibly could irritate? That can be thesource. If you do, I would advice you not to do it anymore.

I hadsomethingsimilar thatsuddenly appeared over night and they all disappeared as fast as they had appeared when I leaved them alone.