Notifications
Clear all

Getting bumps around mouth every other week.

MemberMember
(@millertime316)

Posted : 10/06/2017 4:25 am

For over a month now, I've been getting these bumps that mostly appear around the mouth and they turn into huge cyst like formations. They usually start as a small white looking bump that is only visible when the skin is stretched so like when i smile. Then they form into red bumps that are mildly sore to the touch but not extremely painful. Eventually they appear to form puss inside of them and look like a huge cyst. These also always appear to leave a scar as well. I even didnt pop one as it was transforming and it still left a scar. Now i know anyones first indication would be herpes but do herpes form this consistently? I've been having one of these form at least once every week or every other week. And dont herpes form in clusters and are usually extremely painful with alot of itching? And i believe herpes are not supposed to scar either. These cyst like things dont appear to have any of those features. Just mild soreness to the touch only and sometimes mild itch. Does anybody have any knowledge or experience themselves with this? These are extremely embarrassing and very annoying to deal with and try to treat.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/06/2017 8:12 am

Try some anti biotics from your local gp,kills acne causing bacteria,maybe get a topical,benzol peroxide,something like finacea maybe?

do the course of anti biotics and see how you get on.
:)

MemberMember
(@millertime316)

Posted : 10/06/2017 11:56 am

I have been applying a strong hydrocortisone cream to the areas as well as garlic and aloe vera gel because i heard these are good antibacterial substances. The bumps still do not go away and heal though.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/06/2017 12:55 pm

Take oral anti biotics.
:)

MemberMember
(@millertime316)

Posted : 10/06/2017 2:23 pm

By the symptoms listed, do you think this sounds herpes related at all?