Notifications
Clear all

Im desperate. HELP!!!!!!!

MemberMember
(@john2014)

Posted : 08/27/2017 8:55 pm

Hey this is my first post. Im 16 years old right now. Ever since i was 14 ive had the occasional zit but ever since a few months ago my acne has gotten worse. I have tried many things, none are helping. PLS dont tell me to buy a cleanser or something because i cant afford amything. The acne is usually bad on my forehead although i. Still get pimples and zits on the face area. Can you suggest me any home treatments that will work fast........ Another question how bad is my acne? Schools starting soons and i need help. If u need any information from me about diet, body, products i use, etc.... Pls comment. Thanks

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@john2014)

Posted : 08/28/2017 1:48 pm

I feel sad

MemberMember
(@alidenise)

Posted : 08/28/2017 7:33 pm

Hi! Don't feel sad, your acne doesn't look too bad. Unfortunately there isn't a lot that can be done about acne without investing in some good treatments, like benzoyl peroxide or glycolic acid. If you want to manage your acne then you're going to have to be okay with purchasing different products & experimenting to find out what works for you. I've spent hundreds, probably close to $1000, in the past few years trying to figure out how to manage my acne. I've finally found that benzoyl peroxide, AHA, and jojoba oil is what helps my skin the most.

However, if you really can't afford anything right now, there are some home remedies that I can recommend. Keep in mind that these will probably not clear your acne, but they may help soothe your skin and help over time. You could try using a raw honey face mask (it's very soothing and is said to help with dark marks), or use apple cider vinegar as a toner (VERY diluted- like 1 part ACV to 3 parts water) after washing your face. Taking supplements is also said to be helpful- make sure you get enough zinc or maybe try taking a fish oil supplement. Make sure that you keep your skin moisturized and don't use anything extremely harsh on your skin- irritation causes acne!

MemberMember
(@john2014)

Posted : 09/01/2017 6:05 pm

I tried garlic on my face and it worked wonders. My forhead is definitely starting to clear up

i learned a acne hack from a friend. He said to put aftershave on the affected area. I tried it and it definitely worked. Bte i used the nivea mens aftershave. My goal is to clear my acne using only home remedies. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I dont know if you can see but my firmds are telling me that my acne is getting better.  

MemberMember
(@tootiefruit)

Posted : 09/01/2017 7:51 pm

It's not bad at all, trust me!!