Notifications
Clear all

Acne on forehead

MemberMember
(@himanshu-3056)

Posted : 08/14/2017 7:41 am

I have tried each and every thing on my acne.male 27 isotretinoin and benzoyl everything but nothing happend
big red pimple coming one by one on my forehead. Really depressed my engagement is in August end...plz help everyone what should I do . I m really worried

MemberMember
(@ammy_k)

Posted : 08/15/2017 5:58 pm

I think you should go to a dermatologist for a proper checkup. Because only a doctor can give you proper advise and medicines. Moreover take care of your eating habbits, dont smoke andbe clean. Use clean towels and change your pillow covers once or twice a week.There's so much bacteria on them you really should to prevent new acne. So I tried these disposable pillows covers from this website [Edited link out] These ones are actually disposable so super easy! They also have product in them that improves the condition of your skin whilst you sleep. So along with medication proper care is also important. Take care.

MemberMember
(@o-wow)

Posted : 08/15/2017 7:54 pm

find a naturopathic doctor. they will give you tests to help determine the root cause of your acne. If you've ever taken antibiotics, chances are that your gut has an overgrowth of yeast. This is what was causing my acne