Notifications
Clear all

I don't know what type of acne I have on my face I bsrely broke out very bad and I don't know what to do

MemberMember
(@megatony2302)

Posted : 08/13/2017 1:09 am

image.jpg

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@raziel101)

Posted : 08/13/2017 6:38 pm

It looks lie inflamed acne. It's possible some of those may be cysts as well.

Try going on a Acne regime system to see if it clears up. Limit Dairy, wheat and greasy food to see if it helps reduce the acne as well. If no improvement after a month, I would see a derm. The acne you have will cause scarring.

MemberMember
(@megatony2302)

Posted : 08/18/2017 8:20 pm

Would it cause scarring if I don't touch it ?

Can I still get scars if I don't pick at it at all it's slowly very slowly going down there's some bumps here and there but I see progression

MemberMember
(@ken96)

Posted : 08/18/2017 9:53 pm

They may leave red marks.The marks usually go away on their own after a few months

MemberMember
(@megatony2302)

Posted : 08/18/2017 10:43 pm

Oh okay and I have one more question do you think benzoyl peroxide works with these type of pimples or no and I also use salicyclic acid which is a vegan cleansing acne treatment I'm using and I also take burdock root supplements and I'm also thinking of taking zinc later on but I don't wanna take a whole lot of things but yeah you think this stuff is good enough for what I have I've been seeing little progress but I'm patient

And I take vitamin e I.u. Supplements everyday

MemberMember
(@ken96)

Posted : 08/19/2017 9:21 am

I would keep doing what you are doing now and see if that works since you said there was some progress with it.If that doesn't work and you notice that it's getting worse,I would probably go to the dermatologist

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 08/19/2017 9:25 am

make sure not to pick your skin.

benzoyl peroxide is good a killing spots but you need to know when to use it and when to stop. (once the spot dies, stop using BP cream, otherwise it will make the red marks stay longer) - make sure to opt for a weaker benzoyl peroxide cream like 2.5 or 5%.

vitamin c is something i take. its meant to promote skin healing.

MemberMember
(@vonnegaga)

Posted : 08/20/2017 5:05 am

Please don't pick ur skin I know it's very tempting but not only can they cause scarring. They can also spreads bacteria all over.

Have u tried Using antibiotics (doxycycline) and a retinol. Well it worked for me.

i would honestly advise u should see a dermatologist if it persists.

MemberMember
(@megatony2302)

Posted : 08/31/2017 11:58 pm

I just remembered that my grandma put this "cream" on my face and I believe this is the reason why I broke out it's called

clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream she told me to put on my face and I shouldn't have listened to her