Notifications
Clear all

Small bumps on forehead

MemberMember
(@tiarabrob)

Posted : 08/10/2017 8:20 pm

A little after starting the regimen my cheeks are clearing up (where my acne was/is) but now I'm getting super small bumps allll over my forehead and it's pretty noticeable. I go to school in a week I need help! Could it be from clogged pores from not exfoliating? Do you have this problem?

image.jpg

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@k22)

Posted : 08/14/2017 10:57 am

Hi, did you try using a 2% salicylic acid cleanser? I had the same problem and seems like a combination of neostrata 2% salicylic acid cleanser + khiel's gel cream helped clear mines. It's not completely clear yet but it's a lot better than it used to and I've only used this routine for about 1 week and a half.

Tiarabrob liked
MemberMember
(@jessicax)

Posted : 08/16/2017 5:32 am

Hi, i have suffered with mild acne in the form of big spots since my teen years and im now 24.

A few months ago i got these bumps all over my right cheek, i felt so upset and depressed, in the sunlight and with makeup they looked so bad, like texture all over my face. I went the doctors and he was confused and said it was acne, and prescriped me DUAC. which after two months cured that side of my face, but recently they spread all over my forehead, i have never had forehead spots!!

I was about to pay 200 for my first private dermatologist consultation and started googling and trying to diagnose myself or see what was going on, i found out it looked something likeMalassezia folliculitis and saw youtube videos of girls with the bumps i had, like yours. And they used a dandruff shampoo called NIZAROL.

This was my last hope, they said to spread a layer over your face once a day and leave for twenty minutes, this shampoo removes fungus, which is actually what those lumps are. after the twenty minutes i lather and work into my face and wash off with cold or warm water

After two weeks all my tiny bumps have pretty much gone!! i have about 10 left on my face which they are barely noticable.

I never thought it would work but i honestly will never stop using it!!

Make sure to get the 2% not the 1%, you can get it from boots behind the counter.

Good luck x

MemberMember
(@tiarabrob)

Posted : 09/15/2017 9:41 pm

On 8/16/2017 at 6:32 AM, JessicaX said:

Hi, i have suffered with mild acne in the form of big spots since my teen years and im now 24.

A few months ago i got these bumps all over my right cheek, i felt so upset and depressed, in the sunlight and with makeup they looked so bad, like texture all over my face. I went the doctors and he was confused and said it was acne, and prescriped me DUAC. which after two months cured that side of my face, but recently they spread all over my forehead, i have never had forehead spots!!

I was about to pay 200 for my first private dermatologist consultation and started googling and trying to diagnose myself or see what was going on, i found out it looked something likeMalassezia folliculitis and saw youtube videos of girls with the bumps i had, like yours. And they used a dandruff shampoo called NIZAROL.

This was my last hope, they said to spread a layer over your face once a day and leave for twenty minutes, this shampoo removes fungus, which is actually what those lumps are. after the twenty minutes i lather and work into my face and wash off with cold or warm water

After two weeks all my tiny bumps have pretty much gone!! i have about 10 left on my face which they are barely noticable.

I never thought it would work but i honestly will never stop using it!!

Make sure to get the 2% not the 1%, you can get it from boots behind the counter.

Good luck x

Thank you so so much I will definitely give this a try.