Notifications
Clear all

Skin colored bumps on cheeks and forehead

MemberMember
(@heavyretiree)

Posted : 08/07/2017 1:52 am

Okay, here goes. I've never sought out help before about this problem. I know I should seek a dermatologist before doing anything but I keep asking my mother to make an appointment and she says she will but she doesn't, so I'm taking matters into my own hands. Ever since I was about 10 or 11 (I am 14 now) I have had these skin colored bumps on my cheeks. Never my forehead. Just on my cheeks, and I never did anything for my skin back then (When I was 11 I washed my face occasionally but I didn't understand why, I just did it) but I don't think these bumps came from something I put on my face, as they continued to stay after I stopped washing my face for a very long time. They have definitely gotten worse when I aged, making me believe something is causing them. This summer I decided to get rid of them. I ordered African Black Soap because of everything I heard it did. I never heard a story that said it fixed the bumps I have but I wanted to give it a shot. So I tried it and I know this was wrong now and I wish I didn't but I would wash my face by covering the soap with water and scrubbing until my hands were soapy then washed my face (Before I put the soap on my face was wet with lukewarm water, and I would rinse with cold water). I just recently discovered that you don't wash your face with it like that, so I started taking a tiny chunk off and rubbing it into my hands until it was gone and my hands were all soapy.  After that I use the "Clean and Clear daily pore cleanser" and then I would moisturize with a Ponds moisturizer. My skin is fairly oily, only sometimes. Especially after I wash my face, my cheeks, t-zone, forehead, and nose get shiny and stiff. At night I would use the "neutrogena oil free acne wash" (the orange one). But back to the bumps, I realized just yesterday I was getting bumps on my forehead! I was so upset, my forehead has always been the clearest part of y face and come soon it will look just like my cheeks! I am almost positive it is coming from something I am eating, maybe dairy? But as a picky eater you must understand it is very hard to drop an everyday food. Especially from a skinny child trying to gain weight, but I am going to try, as I eat dairy everyday (not excessive amounts, a normal amount. Like cheeses and cheese based snacks and other things, not milk.) I just want them gone. I completely switched to water instead of soda (I probably drink about 4 bottles per day). The bumps can get red but I just think that's due to my normally red cheeks. And to add to everything, Im getting the bumps under my eyes now too! I just wish they were gone! and after taking pictures I realized, THEY ARE ON MY EYELIDS TOO! Please help me. (The pics are disgusting, I know, but I need help.)FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_7649.JPGIMG_7651.JPGIMG_7652.JPG

MemberMember
(@lustrouscone)

Posted : 10/07/2017 6:42 pm

Look up nizoral dandruff shampoo on face
- look that up on YouTube