Notifications
Clear all

I take care of my face still I get acne, What should I do?

MemberMember
(@messyninja)

Posted : 07/14/2017 4:00 am

Hello guys! I'm 14, I am a filipino and lives at the Philippines.

I just recently got acne months ago, I think because I scrub alot like before and I stopped it when I knew it can irritate my skin and make me breakout more! My bad.

I have this acne, I use a saclyclic acid cleanser, it has 2% on it, and it seems that it helps my acne, but, it makes my acne dark and becomes a hyperpigmentation, it fades away for like a really long time. I use a gel type moisturizer just few days from now, and I used an moisturizer that is really heavy and it cause more acne, so I use an moisturizer, oil free, and have aloe vera on it, and it was good for all skin types! (I have Combination Skin)

And I use a face mask 2x a week but some week I can't continue using it because I have no time to buy but now I have plenty. And I still exfoliate 2x a week.

I still got hyperpigmentations from my recent acne and blackheads and whiteheads in my nose area, chin, and the forehead, any tips to get rid of them?

MemberMember
(@raffysinson)

Posted : 07/30/2018 2:58 am

Since your skin is still young you should not be doing self-medication as this is bad and trying out things could lead to worse effects so avoid that. Being a risk taker is good and all but when it comes to your skin, hold it and ask for a proper consultation from a dermatologist and treat your acne right.