Notifications
Clear all

My Skin Is Breaking Out again after it cleared

MemberMember
(@hannah199)

Posted : 06/14/2017 3:14 pm

Hi, my name is Hannah and I'm 18 years old and now suffer with cystic acne, my breakout started to happen like 4 months ago, no 4 months ago I was getting microdermabrasion to clear my scars and it was really starting to work, I stopped breaking out, everyone complimented my skin and I was so happy for my self, finally.. my skin is clearing! But as soon as this party came up I sprayed this Mario badescu spray on my face and I started growing whiteheads like all over my face, so I toook antibiotic for it, cleared up, but wasn't as clear she before, after my skin was clearing up, my dumb self uses a new face wash and it had fragrance in it, broke out non stop, I had little red bumbs everywhere on my face, it was embarrassing bc makeup doesn't hide bumps. I took antibiotics but my skin isn't healing, it just keeps breaking out, I take care of it, drink lots of water, it the cystic won't stop. It's like cystic with whiteheads & if I pop them it turns to a open wound, just want to cry bc my skin was never like this, I'm going through it all over again. And where I live, community judges a lot, it's not fair nothing works anymore, I cry every night bc knowing at some point my skin was where I wanted is gone now, now I suffer with cystic acne and a red face without makeup, embarsssing, believe nothing works for acne anymore.

MemberMember
(@katiebearz)

Posted : 06/14/2017 4:35 pm

Hibiclens

Nickegurl liked
MemberMember
(@nickegurl)

Posted : 06/28/2017 12:14 pm

On 6/14/2017 at 5:35 PM, Katiebearz said:

Please go to your local walgreens or cvs orwalmart and go to the first aid aisle. Get something called Hibiclens Soap and scrub your cysts with it. Leave it on for 5 minutes before rinsing. Hibiclens kills all the staph bacteria on your skin & works 6 hours after you rinse it off. Surgeons use it prior to procedures, scrubbing their hands, arms, fingernails, etc. Almost no one talks about it on here, but it kills acne bacteria and begins healing it almost immediately. Don't get it in your eyes or ears. Read all of the reviews on amazon. It works!!

I need to try that Hibiclens soap & scrub because I am older but don't want to leave my home due to cystic acne.