Notifications
Clear all

Keep your hands off your face to get rid of acne fast.

MemberMember
(@purvi101)

Posted : 06/12/2017 11:53 pm

I have suffered from acne since the last 15 years and it has put me through so much of agony. I have tried every single thing that I read online. I have consulted a dermatologist and have done everything that was recommended by the dermat. It worked for sometime, but it always came back. I tried controlling my diet, it helped for some time and then it again came back. It might have been my crazy hormones and I always thought to myself that why ME. My acne has made me such a self conscious person. It was really tough to come out of it and until recently I was always very much concerned about my acne. But not anymore. What changed? Well it just changed with a thought. Why am I so fixated on what others think about me. I shoudl be more concerned about myself, about the kind of person I am, the kind of work that I do, my strengths my weaknesses, my emotions, my feeling. And I made a promise to myself, that I am not going to pay attention to my acne and acnescars. Instead I am going to leave it alone, let it pay a visit for as much time as it wishes to and bid goodbye. Another thing that I always used to do was the compulsive touching of my face. That is something that I have completely stopped doing. Since i am not concerned about my acne anymore I dont feel the urge to touch my face to know if there are any new acne that are coming up. And guess what, my skin has improved over a period of 1 week. I have seen a lot of improvement in just one week and I am going to continue doing this for the rest of my life. Another thing that I used to do was to keep seeing my skin in the mirror and with the acne and acne scars on my face, my brain used to get fixated on that which would emotionally hamper my day to day activities. I dont do this anymore. I take each day as it comes and I am very happy doing so. I am no longer concerned about amy acne, my scars, my appearance. I am confident in my own skin. I am happy and that is what matters. Give your body time, it will heal itself what you will never be able to do . Good luck to anyone who would want to try this.

AhaGuru liked
MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/15/2017 3:22 pm

That's the spirit!!:)))
stay positive!!

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 06/15/2017 4:12 pm

Treat your scars and while your doing it you can start looking in the mirror again.

cheap enough to do at home and your skin will improve.
:)