Notifications
Clear all

Please Help! Don't Know What To Do!!

MemberMember
(@adino26)

Posted : 06/06/2017 3:04 pm

I am STRUGGLING with this horrible acne!! On my forehead and chin areas, there are these colorless bumps that sometimes become inflamed and become big bumps or full-blown pimples. My chest has some minor acne, but nothing outlandish. My back, on the other hand, is getting all sorts of bumps and inflammation and whiteheads. This is has been ongoing for a few years or so now. I don't even know what kind of acne this is, so please help!

On the face, I use 10% benzoyl peroxide and 2% salicylic acid twice daily. Specifically, Clean & Clear Continuous Control and Neutrogena Acne-Stress Control, respectively. For my back, I use the same benzoyl peroxide but use a generic body wash with 2% salicylic acid. Additionally, I take Cephalexin (500mg) twice daily. 

I saw a dermatologist but was discouraged by how uninterested in my case he seemed. I was in his office no more than 5 minute; he didn't even want to look at my back when I offered to show him. So I don't know what to make of his prescriptions as they are also quite expensive for my budget. He wrote a prescription for erythromycin (liquid form 60 ML) 2% strength. It seems quite expensive at $49 for what I would recieve and doesn't seem like it would last more than a week or so. I'm a college student and can't drop 50 bucks every 2 weeks for that.

I am desperate to rid myself of acne. I am embarasssed all the time and want to be confident again. Thank you for your help!

image2 (1).JPG

image1 (2).JPG

image3 (1).JPG

image4.JPG

image5.JPG

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 06/06/2017 4:51 pm

relying on just creams,change your diet also to one thats acne friendly.even a burger & chips is bad and can ravage your skin.
:)

MemberMember
(@katiebearz)

Posted : 06/06/2017 9:59 pm

Save yourself the trouble of pouring through these message boards and go to a local Walgreens or CVS and buy something called Hibiclens. It's in the first aid aisle. It's between $8-$12 a bottle. This is what surgeons use to scrub their hands & arms prior to surgeries. It kills all staph & acne bacteria on your skin. You have to scrub/rub your skin with this stuff while in the shower, let it sit on your skin for 2-3 minutes, then rinse it. Be careful now not to get it in your eyes, ears, mouth, or mucus membranes because it can be harmful if ingested and cause deafness if it gets inside your ears. This is the only easy solution that WORKS. Just trust me.

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/07/2017 2:04 pm

raw eating cures any skin disease, start eating more fruits and vegetables!
organic dairy and meat makes huge difference!
wash face with cleanser at night only and apply acne treatment once a day too
when you overwork on skin it becomes only worse!