Notifications
Clear all

Acne sucks

MemberMember
(@franksheh)

Posted : 06/06/2017 8:44 am

I'm a 20 year old male started to have acnes back in July 2015. At the beginning I only got a few small normal acnes around my chin area and down to my neck area. And I didn't think it's a big deal because I thought as a teen it's normal to get a pimple or two. But it actually got worse and worse day by day, but all of them were little ones so it didn't seem that bad. Until 2016, I started to have cystic acnes and it just kinda ruinined my life...They were really big and painful and if I didn't squeeze them they wouldnt get away. And I pretty much tried every single product that I could get at the pharmacy such as face wash, acne cleanser, toner, moisturizer, acne trement cream. But none of them worked. And now is June 2017, nothing has changed yet. So I decided to go to see the dermatologist two weeks ago. And I was told to take doxycycline for 6 weeks and see how it goes. If doxycycline didn't work either then the dermatologist would have to put me on accutane. But I seriously don't want to go with accutane, because the side effects will really annoy me. Since I'm in uni I seriously don't want to go to class with a ugly dry skin. I mean now it's already ugly enough.. So I've been trying to prevent to go with accutane. I really wanted doxycycline to work. I've been changing my diet and drinking at least 2 gallons of water per day and I go to bed early every night just trying to get enough sleep. But it's been two weeks with doxycycline and still nothing changed. I'm so depressed. As a guy every time I go out I have to put my sisters makeup on and I haven't been looking at people's eyes when I talk to them since 2015. It's just so depressing. Sometimes I skip classes or I can't pay attention to study because of my acnes. And I'd say I'm quite a good looking guy without acnes but now I can't even go out there to party or get laid.. I'd rather staying home if I could. It's just not fair. I hate my life so much. Is there any tips that'd help my acnes? Or should I just go with accutane?

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/07/2017 6:58 pm

Organic dairy and meat makes a huge difference!
raw eating cures any skin issues! Start eating more fruits and vegetables!!
wash face with raw honey only, do for a week and see if it improves
apply lavender essential oil on spots only
avoid face scrubs, brushes, and exfoliating sponges, they spread acne all over the body
drink herbal teas, they prevent and heal skin
milk thistle, nettle, burdock, mint
drink 30 min before meal
avoid taking with other drugs