My acne

MemberMember
(@paulasav)

Posted : 05/05/2017 2:20 pm

Hey! I'm new here. I'm sitting at home and crying about my acne and at the same time searcing for some information on acne. So, I changed my diet a lot when 2017 started. I do not eat meat, dairy or anything like that. I sometimes eateggs and sometimes also fish. I got small pimples all over my forehead and now the bumps are also on my cheeks and aroun my mouth. I found out that I may be eating too much fats so I don't eat avocados, coconut and try to avoid also soy.
I had grate skin before chainging my diet. I hate looking in the mirror because i was so used to smiling back at my self but now I get angry when I see my self.
So, I went to the dermatologist and he perscribed me Skinoren and if it doesn't work I have to take anthiobioticks. I don't think my skin is that bad that I should take pills. I'm not usted to this feeling that I hate something about my self this much. I'm a perfectionist and I haven't worn makeup in a month and I've also tried being very minimalistic with my routine. My skin got better but now the bumps are on my cheeks and chin too.Thanks if you can help or at least relate!

MemberMember
(@rachgentry)

Posted : 05/08/2017 11:35 am

Hello! I recommend trying Rodan+Fields if you haven't already - I started using the Unblemish regimen for Acne over a year ago and have seen such amazing results! Please let me know if you are interested in knowing more, I'm happy to help!