Notifications
Clear all

Small colourless bumps on my forehead!

MemberMember
(@melly1989)

Posted : 04/19/2017 5:12 am

Hello,

(See pics below)

I have had these bumps on my forehead for nearly 3 years me I'm 27 years old. I feel I have tried everything and nothing permanently gets rid of them. Has anyone had this and managed to get rid of it? If yes, please share what you did and I'll be forever grateful.

These bumps sometimes itch and very rarely come into a whitehead and they remain under the skin of my forehead and by my temples. When the light shines on them they look horrible.

In regards to acne treatment I have tried differin, accutane, steroid cream, benzoyl peroxide but this made my skin very sore and dry and anti biotics. I have also tried zinteryx which did eventually clear it up but then they came back.
I also used lemon juice morning and night and then washed this off. It cleared some but not all then they just came back.

Please help ! As I don't know what to do and it's taking its toll on my confidence.

IMG_4679.JPG

IMG_4682.JPG

MemberMember
(@louisemariex)

Posted : 04/26/2017 3:39 pm

Hey I have this same breakout right now! Did they clear? If so how did u do it hun, is startin to bother me....tia xX

MemberMember
(@realikebana)

Posted : 07/30/2017 5:49 am

hey, so I found that it was due to my clogged up pores. I now use a charcoal mask two times a week, making sure I open up my pores first. I also use my normal spot preventing scub, a facial toner and a face moisturizer.