Notifications
Clear all

Colon cleanse supplements cleared my skin!!

MemberMember
(@99problemsgirl)

Posted : 03/10/2017 7:06 am

So basically I broke out last week in little tiny pimple like bumps on my cheeks so I did my research and what I came across was that it could possibly be yeast present on the skin due to a parasite in the colon. So I went onto eBay and purchased "p-cleanse" capsules and it works as sort of a herbal antioxidant because it is anti bacterial and anti fungal. It contains a blend of capricylic acid, olive leaf, shiitaki, cinnamon and other herbs (I also did my research on all these ingredients and how beneficial they are to the skin and general health)

I think it was like 7 and I am on my third day I already see such a difference. Especially since I get hormonal acne just before my period which is when I started using these capsules and the bumps are almost completely gone. I think this is a great way to get rid of impurities in the gut as well as keeping hydrated with plenty of exercise. Would definitely recommend a colon cleanse supplement of some sort as long as it's safe and natural!

MemberMember
(@earthangel1979)

Posted : 04/04/2017 1:31 am

Am so pleased I read your post as I wanted to try this option out. Sounds like it really worked out for you, congratulations ! I'm also suffering with hormonal acne and think that intestinal parasites could also be a factor. It's great that you've done the research and have recommended the brand that worked for you. Thanks for your helpful post.