Notifications
Clear all

Breakout all over mouth area and chin???

MemberMember
(@ari-c)

Posted : 01/14/2017 4:06 am

Hi I don't know if this is the right forum because I literally just made an account today but what is going on with my face!!!? I woke up yesterday with my cheeks and chin all red and itchy with a minor amount of pimples, but from then on its just been getting itchier and more and more pimples are popping up :( I have no idea what the cause is and I haven't tried any new face product, nor have I worn makeup for almost a week. I have never in my life gotten a breakout like this, and my face is very acne prone but it has never broken out in like over 50 tiny little pimples. They have been becoming worse and the itch has not gone away. I went to the doctors and he prescribed "Avantan fatty oitment" but on the sheet it says to not use it on acne ? Someone pls reply asap my self esteem is like below zero right now and I'm so scared to touch it because I don't know what to do :((

also, I've had a really sore throat for the past few days which has turned into a throat infection. Could that and my breakout be linked ?

thank you in advance xx
image.jpegimage.jpeg

Ronazu liked
MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 01/14/2017 9:48 pm

Looks like an alergic reaction of some sort. Sometimes when our immune system is shot, the body does weird things. For example, this summer i got something called pityriasis rosea all over my body. What you have looks similar to what this blogger got so read up and hopefully you'll be able to get some times. The fact that they also itch makes it seem less like acne to me.
http://www.bforbunbun.com/my-horrific-post-facial-experience-you-need-to-read-this/

MemberMember
(@ari-c)

Posted : 01/14/2017 10:56 pm

@leelowe1 I was reading up on that bloggers allergic reaction last night and was dying a little inside hoping that my face won't turn out like that... I woke up today and it seems to have decreased a little but they're all still around my mouth, which is odd. I can't remember trying any new face products so if it is an allergic reaction I can't think of the culprit. The rash on my cheeks have also gone down due to the oitment my doctor prescribed me but I didn't put any on the breakout. It probably is due to my crappy immune system but i just still find it so odd how it's all concentrated around my mouth area and chin.

Thank you for the response though ! :)

Ronazu liked
MemberMember
(@ronazu)

Posted : 03/30/2020 10:37 pm

I think I'm getting this too. Out of nowhere. I Did you figure what it was? Panic mode: ON

MemberMember
(@mattpemoutlook-com)

Posted : 09/02/2022 6:41 am

On 3/31/2020 at 4:37 AM, Ronazu said:

I think I'm getting this too. Out of nowhere. I Did you figure what it was? Panic mode: ON

Hi guys I™ve got exactly this. The sore throat before and the issues with my skin . Did either of you find fixes? Thanks 

On 1/15/2017 at 3:56 AM, Ari.C said:

@leelowe1 I was reading up on that bloggers allergic reaction last night and was dying a little inside hoping that my face won't turn out like that... I woke up today and it seems to have decreased a little but they're all still around my mouth, which is odd. I can't remember trying any new face products so if it is an allergic reaction I can't think of the culprit. The rash on my cheeks have also gone down due to the oitment my doctor prescribed me but I didn't put any on the breakout. It probably is due to my crappy immune system but i just still find it so odd how it's all concentrated around my mouth area and chin.

Thank you for the response though ! :)

Hi please please if you see this help me . I have the exact same thing. Did you find a fix? Thank you so much If you can help me