Notifications
Clear all

Blackheads and scars on forehead

MemberMember
(@proudgirl)

Posted : 11/09/2016 6:43 am

Hello everybody! 
I have been struggling with pimples and blackheads for 4 years. .I am 17 now..and I am still not sure what are these bumps on my forehead.
I admit I pick my skin a lot. I have blackheads literally everywhere but especially on my forehead. 
First picture was taken like a year and a half ago and in that period i didn t touch my blackheads in any way. Of course aftet a week I get rid of all those monsters.
The second picture was taken today and you can see clearly that I have just picked my skin. But these holes are large pores or scars?( I put a zoom photo also). Anyway , in reality these "things"look like bumps ..a lot of bumps.
I want to specify that I used Zineryt, Skinoren, BHA LIQUID and Tea tree oil.
(Could this be pityrosporum folliculitis??) 
please help me !!
Thank you in advance :)2016-11-09 12.55.59 1-1.jpg20161109_122702.jpg20161109_122702-1.jpg

MemberMember
(@clarkalan)

Posted : 11/10/2016 4:57 am

1. Keep your forehead fresh always by washing your face.
2. exfoliation is vital in order to keep the pores get cleaned as well as towards preventing forehead acne.
3. washing your hair with shampoo on a regular basis is indeed essential.
4. Drink plenty of water
5. Do exercise

MemberMember
(@ckb2210)

Posted : 11/10/2016 11:23 am

Buy a dandruff shampoo such as vosene and lather this onto your skin and allow to sit for 5/10 minutes while you're in the shower. Bumps on your forehead and be caused by folliculitus. Vosene Shampoo contains a percentage of salicylic acid which your skin absorbs and unblocks your pours like it does on a flaky scalp. I would consider using this when washing your face or bath rather than shower as it could get in your eyes.. ouch!

Bumps on your forehead are also also caused by dehydration and diet low in fruit and fibre.

MemberMember
(@martinibennet)

Posted : 07/18/2017 8:42 am

Toothpaste is proven to be somewhat effective on pimples. Make certain you employ white toothpaste onto the affected area and leave it around for an hour or two.
Owing to the antibacterial properties, mint has a cleaning effect in the facial skin. Implementing mint leaves won't just cleanse your skin but leave a calming effect. Take a few fresh mint leaves, then add some water which makes it a glue and then apply.
This is most likely the simplest thing you can do in order to prevent that zit. Sit at a closed area facing the steam kettle and allow the steam to come in touch with your neck and face. Repeat this to two to 3 times daily to find the best outcomes.