Notifications
Clear all

HELP ME PLEASE! Oh my god

MemberMember
(@syeekk)

Posted : 09/16/2016 4:20 pm

So this is my skin. hope you guys won't afraid of it. I would like to know what's wrong with my skin. Can you guys give me some product recommendations please? And I really really want clear skin. :(

IMG_5361.JPG

IMG_5362.JPG

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 09/17/2016 7:00 am

Hello and welcome to the org :)

First off, whats your skin care routine like? Usually when OTC products and a simple skincare routine don't work, you need to move on to prescription medications from your dermatologist. Usually they prescribe a retinoid like Retin-A (tretinoin), Benzoyl peroxide etc as the first round. If topicals don't work, they move you onto antibiotics and then accutane finally. Personally I've tried BP and my skin hated it, then I did retinoids and it worked for a bit but I was never fully clear. I urged my doctor for accutane and I finally got it.

Have you visited a dermatologist or have you tried any medications so far? If you haven't tried BP/the acne.org regimen I could purchase that for you if you're living in the united states. Pm me if you want it, best of luck man!

MemberMember
(@syeekk)

Posted : 09/17/2016 1:50 pm

Wow, you are so kind. thank you for your recommendation. I m living in South Korea so dermatologist is extremely expensive here. i cannot afford that much since i m a student. I tried bP too it worked but it changed my oily skin into dry skin LOL. right now my skincare routine contains Clarisonic and some essential oils but still doesn't work

MemberMember
(@nomoreacne19)

Posted : 09/18/2016 2:11 am

From my past personal struggles with acne this is my view.

Facialacne is an indication that a person's facial skin is weak fighting against harmful skin bacteria. One develops weak facial skin when s/he is eating something that the body considers harmful. The skin immune system weakens and acne is then easy to form. Topical acne products don't solve the root cause.

I suffered acne from eating monosodium glutamate (MSG) flavor enhancers. I also suffered from eating eggs for some reason. These foods weaken my immunity against acne causing bacteria.
When I started going raw and only eating and drinking healthy fruits, vegetables, their juices, and raw honey I was clear in a short time. My facial skin felt significantly healthier and protective against harmful bacteria. Many people don't have the same immunity as I do some can eat anything they want and still not get acne because their immunity is already very strong and doesn't weaken by unhealthy food intake. Good for them. I can only speak from my experience. Just because one has a weak immunity doesn't mean one can't develop it, eating the right food is key. Of course washing one's face is also important but I notice that when my facial skin is strong I don't have to wash it that often to stay clear.

My two cents.