Notifications
Clear all

My forehead is a different texture to the rest of my face? How can I smooth it out

MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 06/10/2016 9:18 pm

My forehead is very rough looking and I just don't no how to explain really. It's very weird as the roughness is on on the centre of my forehead in like a diamond shape, and the edges of my forehead are smooth? How can I smooth it out. The rest of my face is a lot smoother in texture I just don't get it.

MemberMember
(@ben100604)

Posted : 06/11/2016 4:58 am

It's a bit difficult to tell without any pictures. I suspect you'd probably need something like microdermabrasion, but that's quite extreme.

I don't think many people have a consistent texture to their skin anyway, but if you're concerned you should visit a doctor. Maybe they can identity something which is causing this roughness.

Chanel1 liked
MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 06/11/2016 9:05 am

If you look at one of my previous posts, there's a photo people say it looks fine but in person it's a bit worse. I'm just getting sick of it. I'm using aha and BHA which is in my glam glow face mask will that help? And how long will it take until it's gone smooth ?

MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 06/12/2016 11:33 am

Bump

MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 06/12/2016 9:36 pm

Bump

MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 06/13/2016 12:21 pm

Bump

This is a photo

MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 06/14/2016 4:52 pm

Bump

MemberMember
(@kari1987)

Posted : 06/17/2016 9:39 pm

What are you currently using?

Chanel1 liked
MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 06/18/2016 5:42 pm

A exfoliating cleanser and bp, and sometimes I use glam glow clearing treatment along with moisturiser.

MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 06/25/2016 11:36 am

Bump

MemberMember
(@kari1987)

Posted : 06/25/2016 12:05 pm

On 6/18/2016 at 4:42 PM, Chanel1 said:

A exfoliating cleanser and bp, and sometimes I use glam glow clearing treatment along with moisturiser.

sorry, I've been out of cell reception for the last week. Is your Moisturizer oil based? Using natural oils and an acidic toner would even out your skin texture. I like DeeVoo products, but there are alot of good choices out there. You can also try grapeseed oil and a diluted vinegar toner.

Chanel1 liked
MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 06/25/2016 5:36 pm

I use obagi moisturiser, and what order shall I do the products in? Do I cleanse,
tone (acidic toner) BP then moisturise with a natural oils moisturiser. Also do u think it would smooth out if I done this? I don't have spots anymore it's just this horrible skin texture. And what's grape seed oil ? Where can I buy this as
a toner X

And what good choices are there in the uk?

MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 06/25/2016 6:03 pm

And is there anything I can buy from the body shop that is a natural oils moisturiser

MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 06/25/2016 7:57 pm

Sorry for all the questions but please recommend some good products for me to buy in uk, as I want this gone :( X 

MemberMember
(@kari1987)

Posted : 06/25/2016 9:57 pm

2 hours ago, Chanel1 said:

Sorry for all the questions but please recommend some good products for me to buy in uk, as I want this gone :( X 

Hmm, I'm not sure what is available in the UK. I use the Acne Trio from DeeVoo, and they have a non acne line as well. It includes natural oils. Not sure if they ship to the UK, but they might. Sorry to not be more helpful on your local resources. This is where I order from:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DeeVoo?ref=hdr_shop_menu

I haven't tried the acne.org products before, but I know that they also use natural oils. Good Luck 🙂

Chanel1 liked
MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 06/26/2016 7:58 am

So if I order the deevoo trio, and apply benzoyl peroxide along with it will it help my texture for sure? Also can I get pure grape seed oil and just apply that to my face directly sometimes X

Also is the deevoo toner acidic

Or do u think the deevoo tonerwill help do the job with texture

MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 06/26/2016 11:13 am

Is Burts bees line good? They are natural products I think ? I just can't find an acidic toner

MemberMember
(@kari1987)

Posted : 06/26/2016 2:05 pm

2 hours ago, Chanel1 said:

Is Burts bees line good? They are natural products I think ? I just can't find an acidic toner

I feel like Burts Bees is overrated from what I've seen... try making your own acidic toner. 1 part white vinegar to 6 parts water, use morning and night after cleansing and before moisturizing.

Chanel1 liked
MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 06/26/2016 3:38 pm

I've just bought the deevoo products! Excited to try them out! Would you create the toner you suggested or use the milky toner from deevoo. which would be better to smooth my skin texture.

MemberMember
(@kari1987)

Posted : 06/26/2016 3:44 pm

5 minutes ago, Chanel1 said:

I've just bought the deevoo products! Excited to try them out! Would you create the toner you suggested or use the milky toner from deevoo. which would be better to smooth my skin texture.

Cool, I hope you like it as much as I do. You'll have to let me know. The Milky Toner will be better because it has other ingredients good for the skin 🙂

Chanel1 liked
MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 06/26/2016 5:42 pm

Ok I just hope it's smooths my skin texture! Only reason I've bought it :)

Kari1987 liked