Notifications
Clear all

Ejaculation / Masturbation Acne for Males

MemberMember
(@myacnecure)

Posted : 05/24/2016 8:35 pm

Theory:
Ejaculation may directly or indirectly cause acne for a minority of males suffering from acne.

Cure:
If anyone has found a solution to their ejaculation acne, please feel free to share.

Disbelievers:
Many people will disagree with my theory, and I will attempt to address some of the common skepticism.

• I, and the majority of acne sufferers, have found no correlation between acne and ejaculation (masturbation).
    • Let me provide you an analogy. Approximately 1% of people have a peanut allergy. If 99people do not have a peanut allergy, these ignorant people may gang up on the 1person and claim, "See! We are all eating peanuts and it's just fine. It is not the peanuts!" Fuck these people. They are ignorant. They do not understand that rarity doesn't mean something does not exist. Even if I'm the only human being to have this condition, it may still exist! The rarity of having this condition would just be 1 in 6 billion. Fortunately I am not the only who has found this correlation as others have posted the same.
  • There is no scientific proof of a correlation between ejaculation and acne.
    • This is true. However, just because there is noscientific proofyet, does not mean a correlation does not exist for some people. This is how discoveries are made--a previously unproven theory is tested by researchers using the scientific method.
    • Even if a scientific test was conducted, it may befatally flawed from the beginning. Going back to the peanut allergy, if researchers tested peanuts on people who don't have a peanut allergy to begin with, then of course they wouldn't find a correlation. You would have to ignore those 99 results and find the 1 person that does have a peanut allergy.
  • If you are skeptical, post below and I will address it here.
    • Don't take my post at face value. I encourage people to be skeptical. I want my theory to be peer reviewed and held up to criticism.

My Scientific Test:
I am that 1 person with a peanut allergy (er, ejaculation acne).

My method of test is known as "black box" testing. In black box testing, you only test theinputsand theoutputs.
Example:

1. Vending Machine - (input) If I put $1 and push a button, (output) then a soda comes out.
  2. Peanut Allergy - (input) If I eatpeanuts, (output) then I get a rash.
  3. Ejaculation Acne - (input) If I ejaculate, (output) then I get acne.

In the vending machine example, the black box is the internal mechanical machine because you don't know what's happening inside the vending machine. Probably some computer counts the $1 and depending on what button you push it turns a lever somehow and pushes out the soda. Same as in the body. The body is the black box. I don't understand how ejaculation causes acne within the body, I just document the input and the output to prove correlation.

So I've done various test the past 5+ years. I've tested various lengths of abstinence from 1 day up to 4 months without ejaculating. At 4 months I was the clearest. I would then ejaculate and like clockwork the next 2-3 days or so I would have new acne. I would then count the number of new acne and document it (I wish I still had the data). I would clear up, abstain for X number of days, and then ejaculate. I would vary the number of days abstaining just to make sure. But like predicted, after ejaculating then I'd get new acne.

Some observations:

• Quantity of acne and severity of acne (cyst) would be most when I would consistently ejaculate for consecutive days.
  • The longer the abstinence period, the fewer number of pimples, better skin quality, and faster healing.
  • After ejaculating, it seemed to take my body 5-7 days to get back to a healing phase and no or very littlenew acne.
  • Skin has more oil the next few dayspost ejaculation.

I don't claim to know how ejaculation directly or indirectly causes acne, but I do know for a scientific fact that ejaculation causes acne for me.

Ejaculation Acne Causes (Theory):

• Hormones - Sex and post ejaculation causes hormone spikes. This spike in hormones may cause acne.
  • Nutrient deficiency - Semen contains vitamin B6, B12, and E; Calcium; Magnesium, Selenium; and Zinc. The loss of these vital nutrients and lack thereof causes acne.
  • Ejaculation causes sebaceous glands to secrete more oil (clogging pores).
  • Psychology - Maybe like a negative placebo effect, the brain is conditioned to release stress hormones or something in anticipation of acne and becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Conclusion:
The causes and cures of acne seem endless and unique for everyone. Not too long ago ignorant doctors would profusely claim diet had zero effect on acne. Fuck these people. Is it really that far fetched to think ejaculation can cause acne for aminorityof acne sufferers? Some people found that dairy and milk caused their acne. Others simply changed their pillow sheets daily. Others were caused by a nutrient deficiency like zinc or vitamin D3. Others were caused by bacteria on the skin and using a certain topical was the cure. Others were more internal and taking antibiotics or Accutane was the cure.