Notifications
Clear all

Break outs all over face help

MemberMember
(@lenka22)

Posted : 04/22/2016 12:51 pm

Yesterday I woke up with break outs all over my face. It kind of burns and it's only getting worse. Do you know how I can calm it down? I've never had anything like this, also, I don't have any food allergies but I took allergy pill anyway which obviously didn't help.I didn't eat any special food or changed my skincare. Thank you

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@soundschedule)

Posted : 05/07/2016 3:42 pm

Hi Lenka22!

I feel awful that you have to go through this.

You said that you don't have any food allergies. Let me try to understand your situation a little better then:

1. Have you had a problem with acne in the past?
2. Has there been anything in the past few days that may have altered hormonal levels?
3. What have you been eating?
4. Can you recall anything at all that may have touched your face that wasn't the cleanest?

Let me know. I'm here for you.

MemberMember
(@alex9945)

Posted : 05/07/2016 3:50 pm

On 22/4/2016 at 7:51 PM, Lenka22 said:

Yesterday I woke up with break outs all over my face. It kind of burns and it's only getting worse. Do you know how I can calm it down? I've never had anything like this, also, I don't have any food allergies but I took allergy pill anyway which obviously didn't help.I didn't eat any special food or changed my skincare. Thank you

not sure what have been causing it. It can be many things - maybe some new creme, skin tonic, washing powder.

But it does not look so bad, not clogged or anything, just a bit red. Try using an AHA creme at night, it will be fine quickly

Lenka22 liked
MemberMember
(@lenka22)

Posted : 06/05/2016 2:44 pm

On 7. 5. 2016 at 10:42 PM, Soundschedule said:

Hi Lenka22!

I feel awful that you have to go through this.

You said that you don't have any food allergies. Let me try to understand your situation a little better then:

1. Have you had a problem with acne in the past?
2. Has there been anything in the past few days that may have altered hormonal levels?
3. What have you been eating?
4. Can you recall anything at all that may have touched your face that wasn't the cleanest?

Let me know. I'm here for you.

Hi, thanks for your help!

Ihave had acne since Iwas 13 but it has never been anything terrible, just afew spots here and there. Itried to cut out dairy out of my diet, but it has not done anything. Imake sure Iwash my face every night. Igot rid of the acne Ihave on the picture by using coconut oil to remove makeup, Effaclar as aface wash and then Effaclar Duo as aspot treatment, which Iuse regularly. My skin got much better, however, Iget these bumps every second week and Ihonestly have no idea what is causing them. Ihave not changed my skincare, have not eaten anything unusual, the only thing Ican think of is that Istarted taking allergy pills (I have been using them since Iwas alittle kid) for my poll allergy. Do you think that can cause clogging of the pores and then breakouts? Thank you so much!

MemberMember
(@alex9945)

Posted : 06/10/2016 1:50 pm

On 5/6/2016 at 9:44 PM, Lenka22 said:

Hi, thanks for your help!

Ihave had acne since Iwas 13 but it has never been anything terrible, just afew spots here and there. Itried to cut out dairy out of my diet, but it has not done anything. Imake sure Iwash my face every night. Igot rid of the acne Ihave on the picture by using coconut oil to remove makeup, Effaclar as aface wash and then Effaclar Duo as aspot treatment, which Iuse regularly. My skin got much better, however, Iget these bumps every second week and Ihonestly have no idea what is causing them. Ihave not changed my skincare, have not eaten anything unusual, the only thing Ican think of is that Istarted taking allergy pills (I have been using them since Iwas alittle kid) for my poll allergy. Do you think that can cause clogging of the pores and then breakouts? Thank you so much!

Nope, it is the coconut oil. It cloggs the pores. Use Jojobaoil instead and then exfoliate your skin at night with an AHA creme. It will work.

MemberMember
(@lenka22)

Posted : 06/23/2016 2:10 pm

Thank you so much!