Notifications
Clear all

Acne that just lingers?

MemberMember
(@goldrevolver)

Posted : 04/21/2016 2:46 pm

For a long time i've had acne where it just sort of lingers. I broke out recently and i've got a huge pimple right in the middle of my eyebrows lol :( it's not come to head yet and its not painful to touch at all however red and huge! I've had it for about a week now and it's not going down in size or coming to head? I dont know what to do, nothing seems to get rid of it :/

MemberMember
(@misssac17)

Posted : 04/21/2016 3:39 pm

When I get ones like that I try to provoke it to come to a head by steaming my face or simply putting a got cotton pad on to it followed by tea tea tree oil

MemberMember
(@hopeless87)

Posted : 04/21/2016 3:58 pm

try making an epsom salt paste and applying it for 10-15 minutes. or mix a good amount of epsom salt in a small amount of hot water (so its thick) and applying it by holding a washcloth to it..

MemberMember
(@carpemomentum)

Posted : 04/21/2016 4:04 pm

1 hour ago, GoldRevolver said:

For a long time i've had acne where it just sort of lingers. I broke out recently and i've got a huge pimple right in the middle of my eyebrows lol :( it's not come to head yet and its not painful to touch at all however red and huge! I've had it for about a week now and it's not going down in size or coming to head? I dont know what to do, nothing seems to get rid of it :/

I'm not sure your situation, access or resources.  However you could get a cortisone injection from our dermatologist if you have a trusted doctor that performs them well.  I've had a few this year, and the risk is indentation, but the inflammation was relieved within days and able to start the healing process.  The less you mess or do to it, the better.

MemberMember
(@honeyhon)

Posted : 04/22/2016 11:26 am

apply manuka honey or turmeric over d pimple and leave it overnight.