Notifications
Clear all

Blackhead help please

MemberMember
(@eclats2194)

Posted : 03/29/2016 6:16 am

Screenshot_2016-03-25-23-09-57.thumb.pngScreenshot_2016-03-25-23-08-38.thumb.png
These pictures are of either side of my nose but I have blackheads also in my forehead as well as white bumps and then blackheads on my cheeks.

Hello,

Im not sure if anyone is even going to read this, but hey, I've tried about everything else on the internet so why not add this to my list!

Basically my face is covered in blackheads that just seem to be part of my skin now. I am fast losing the hope I will ever have clear skin and it has basically ruined me. I'm 21 and my friends all have great skin and it just is getting me down. I won't allow myself to do certain things because of my skin, and I'll never go makeup free anywhere. 

I have tried so many things: chemical peels, OCM, baking soda, BHA. I have a consistent skincare regime which includes salicylic acid but they just don't shift.

Please can anyone help me because  I don't know how much longer I can continue with this skin. 

Thank you x

MemberMember
(@remarka)

Posted : 03/29/2016 2:06 pm

Did you ever use "Garnier skin naturals Synergie Pure Self heating sauna mask"?It helps me at once.