Notifications
Clear all

Need A Solution

MemberMember
(@avant-bras)

Posted : 03/13/2016 5:22 pm

Hi. I'm new to the forum, and I figured it was time for me to make a thread. I'm on mobile currently, so this will be brief, but I'm going to make a detailed log later. Here's some background on me:

I'm 16, work out six times a week, and have a girlfriend (not sure if the sexual/hormonal stuff would benefit your recommendations). My hair is curly and thick; short now, but I'm growing it back out. I think my skin is pretty oily, though it's gotten better since I changed my regimen.

I've pretty much tried everything outside of prescription (exceptionally one foam someone let me try, I don't remember the name; it was in a white and orange can). Currently, I'm just naturally splashing my face with cold water throughout the day (after reading around on the forums and being convinced) and using cold water for the last few minutes of my showers. I'm also using cocoa butter on the affected areas on my body.

I have mild acne on my face, and scarring on both sides with more on the right. My nose is covered in blackheads, and there are some on my chin and a few along the top of my upper lip. In the indentation under my bottom lip, there are a bunch of whiteheads that I've never been able to get rid of. When my skin dries out from a product, it happens in the crevices of my nose and right there under my lip. There's bacne on my shoulders and back, small bumps on my chest, and a little acne and a stretch mark on my lower back. I read here that Head and Shoulders Classic or Selsun Blue is good for bacne, so I'm going to try and grab some of that and use it soon.

I'm just trying to take charge and finally get rid of my acne once and for all. Thanks for taking time to read this, and all recommendations/advice are greatly appreciated.

MemberMember
(@sandy1)

Posted : 08/01/2017 2:39 am

It works pretty well - definitely a noticeable improvement, though not a miracle. I started using dermalmd stretch serum on my face and any other skin irritations, and I love how smooth it makes my skin.