Notifications
Clear all

Little cyst like black heads around lip line

MemberMember
(@mylotyler)

Posted : 03/08/2016 11:08 pm

Hard to see if picture but I have these weird cyst like black heads on my lip line and near my lips. I have 4 on the right top side(picture) one on the left side and 2 on my bottom lip line. I also have two on my right side in between my lip and chin. I've had them for a while, over a year maybe two. I'm not sure if they're the same ones or different places but I've had them. Some look like white small cysts and some look the same but with a little black dot. They really can't be squeezed, when you try to squeeze them really hard sometimes one will the littlest amount of white string out of them. They are barely noticeable unless I open my mouth, or press my tounge against them. Sometimes one will turn into a pimple.  

I dont really have acne besides these, black heads on nose and an occasionally face pimple, these have really been bothering me. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@stephaniedyck)

Posted : 04/11/2016 4:26 pm

I have this too. I've had only 1 though. It's a little black head looking thing on my lip line. I've never had white stuff come out of it before. When I try and pop it it usually just swells up and bleeds. I've had mine for about 3 years and it slowly has gotten bigger. If you've seen a dr for it or know a treatment please share!! I've been wondering for uears