Notifications
Clear all

Vitamins.. Breakouts.. And alternatives

MemberMember
(@helltech)

Posted : 03/05/2016 4:41 am

I am 26 and have suffering with acne since I was about 12. I have taken many vitamins a day between the ages of 15 and 25. Multivitamins chromium cinnamon apple cider tablets omega oil pills. Around September of last year I got really busy bought a house had to get tenants and I got so busy I forgot about vitamins. My face had cleared up immensely I had nearly perfect skin and didn't put two and two together. I didn't take any until about February 15th and litterally the next morning after one multi vitamin my face was broken out worse than it has been since I was a teenager. I know acne doesnt occurs that fast but it's just way too coincidental. Without my multivitamins however I feel more bbloated tired and just generally bad. Any advice? My acne stayed bad after that for about 9 days and now (not taking vitamins again) my face is clear again.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 03/05/2016 1:46 pm

Get your vitamins from food as nature intended it. Sometimes vitamins that are supplemented can help. For you, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Congrats on finding a solution

DeLovely liked