Notifications
Clear all

What worked for me, still not great but the under control.

MemberMember
(@joebiden33)

Posted : 02/28/2016 2:19 am

I've struggled with acne since I was about 11 years old. It was always pretty mild, at least until I turned about 13. When I turned 13 my face was destroyed. I fell into extreme depression, contemplated suicide, even scraping my face until it bled. It was horrible. No one should have to be afraid to even look their mother in the face. And when I tell you I tried just about everything, I assure you, I am not lying. But one a couple of months before my 18th birthday, I finally gave up. I threw away all my products, all of my regimens, everything. My face broke out again even worse, white heads for miles, mountains of cystic nodules, and pustules, dry patches, oily patches, you name it. But I didn't care, I had given up on my skin, and my happiness. I'd made up my mind I'd be forever alone, a monster. But then one day something miraculous happened. I believe from the days of not touching my face, except for maybe a rinse off in the morning, my face seemed to harden and dry. Eventually so much so, I was able to peel the outer most layer of my face off. I'm not even kidding! Then I decided since after that my face seemed at least normal, manageable, to try something so simple and easy to do, I was sure I'd beaten the stress of routine related acne. Haha! I went to my local Walmart and bought Neutrogena men's invigorating face wash, to exfoliate my face each day with a generous amount and a soft wash cloth. I picked up a 100% natural castor oil to use once or twice a week, which worked wonders. And I toned with 100% natural witch hazel. My face as been extremely manageable since, and each day through shaving and doing my routine it looked better and better. Today is February 28th, it's 2:16 a.m. and I am so proud of my skin now. Not afraid to walk out of my house or see my friends again, or hug my mother. It worked guys, and gals. I urge you to try it. If nothing else is working what have you got to lose. I sincerely hope it works for you, and never forget even when you think your completely alone in whatever fight you may be going through, just remember there really is others out there going through the same thing, maybe worse. Keep your head up, keep trying and thank-you so much for listening.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@celestialjg)

Posted : 03/02/2016 12:51 am

This is great I needed this man, thanks