Notifications
Clear all

Extreme redness nd peeling of skin

MemberMember
(@afab)

Posted : 02/19/2016 9:48 am

Its been a month since i'm using the acne.org regimen....i'm experiencing extreme redness nd peeling of my skin.....should i stop the regimen asap.......plzzzz help!!!!!!

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@olenaloves)

Posted : 02/19/2016 3:05 pm

Darling, how much dairy are you eating? Have you tried eliminating all dairy from your diet (milk, cheese, butter, ghee)?

What kind of moisturizer are you using?

MemberMember
(@afab)

Posted : 02/19/2016 3:45 pm

The one that comes with the regimen...
Diary products on medium basis

MemberMember
(@olenaloves)

Posted : 02/19/2016 9:44 pm

Cut out all dairy from your diet - I'm serious. And drink a ton of water!

Try this moisturizer: http://www.amazon.com/Bioderma-Hydrabio-Light-Cream-Ml/dp/B000WIFVF4

Also, in order for your moisturizer to actually moisturize you need to apply it to DAMP skin. That means that after your Benzoyl peroxide has dried, apply a little bit of water to your face and then apply your moisturizer. This way you'll seal in the moisture of the water into your face.

But since you're having a pretty serious reaction to the Benzoyl Peroxide, try using it every other night. Once your skin feels better try using the BP every night, and then when you're super comfortable, twice a day.

AfAb liked
MemberMember
(@afab)

Posted : 02/20/2016 1:44 am

Thanks...will try to follow...
can u suggest some other moisturizer coz i couldnt get bioderma in my place here...
btw hav u been using the regimen?

MemberMember
(@user5000)

Posted : 02/20/2016 10:43 am

Try only letting cold water come in contact with your skin, hot water can irritate skin and strip it off oil. Whether in the shower or using a cleanser at the skin, only use cold water. Worth giving it a go for a week or two.

AfAb liked
MemberMember
(@afab)

Posted : 02/20/2016 10:46 am

Just now, user5000 said:

Try only letting cold water come in contact with your skin, hot water can irritate skin and strip it off oil. Whether in the shower or using a cleanser at the skin, only use cold water. Worth giving it a go for a week or two.

MemberMember
(@afab)

Posted : 02/27/2016 8:16 am

I dont feel like this regimen is actually working
its been 2 months nd i see no difference
i guess its a waste of money ryt nw