Notifications
Clear all

What do i do!

MemberMember
(@sammy-c)

Posted : 02/07/2016 4:36 pm

Hi. Im sam. Ive had acne problems all my life and ive just realised why which is kind of stupid. I have a selective eating disorder which isn't really a diagnosis i dont think but i sure know it effects me. Basically i have abproblem eating certain types of food. I can't eat most vegetables not because im allergic ir anything but because it just makes me feel sick, the texture and the smell of them. Most fruit and veg i havent tried which kicked in when i was about 8 as apparently i used to love them all. I read all these websites about whats good for stopping flaring up your acne and whats not and i cant help feel that everything thats good for keeping acne at bay i hate! All my life i have lived off pizza, burgers, chips and chicken and a few others. Its like my main diet and its getting to the point that i lay in bed starving myself, eating vitamin tablets twice a day, applying cream and hoping these damn spots will go away which they finally are starting to. seeing as they have ruined my confidence for the past 4 years (im 21). Ive decided that im going to try a few vegetables and fruits i havent tried which i hopefully think ill be able to stomach but until i can figure out which meals with which veg and other healthy foods i can make regularly without the worry, what do i do? All thats in the fridge is pizza and chicken and beef burgers and babybell cheeses. Nothing good for you. My eating disorder (if you want to call it that) has been a problem since i was a child so it's going to take some time becoming familiar with what veg i agree with and what i dont. Im determined to stay away from that damn chip shop and start doing some healthy home cooking. im just having trouble finding a way around it . I hate eggs. I hate cauliflower. Hate cucumber. Oranges pairs, the list goes on...

And its not the odd little pimple. Its the big massive ones that come up everyday and make you feel like a monster

MemberMember
(@johnnywitt19bakercharters-org)

Posted : 02/07/2016 9:07 pm

@Sammy CHave you tried making Vegetable smoothie.