Notifications
Clear all

TERRIBLE LARGE PORES

MemberMember
(@hopelesslyugly)

Posted : 12/01/2019 4:42 pm

I dont feel so alone reading this and dealing with this on a daily basis is dibilitating like nobody understands .Ibhave discoloration large pores which seems to appear overnight and worsen by the day some drag into others creating drag marks .I also had piercings in my cheek and antibrow piercings that rejected causing scar tissue i have fat loss in my face as well.As a 31 year old female i feel crippled i dont want to go outside.I see 70 year old people with better skin than me why do i have to live like this .so i understand what youre going through and yes I do see the large pores you are complaining about because I have the same ones and feel like i took the same picture you did.microneedling and fraxel were said to be cure alls wrinkles are also forming simultaneously I look 50 and Im 31.

MemberMember
(@william-endacotgmail-com)

Posted : 06/15/2020 2:11 pm

I'm so confused with most people on this thread. Pores are just pores, part of everyone's skin. I understand having larger pores due to oily skin, genetics etc may be frustrating, but honestly? seeing the photos just looks like normal skin, which it is. There are products to reduce the appearance of large pores however it is impossible to actually close or shrink your pores, the best thing to do is prevent debris build up(whether that's from oily skin, make-up, pore clogging products) so that your pores aren't enlarged further, because once they are they don't go back. These people with glass, poreless skin probably have more normal/dry skin types, and if you have oily skin, you're likely to be born with big pores, which there is nothing you can do about. I recommend a good skincare routine with weekly exfoliation and 2x daily cleansing along with retinoids, but they is nothing you can do to get rid of bigger pores. They are not noticeable, honestly, and i would kill for my big pores to be my problem rather than quite bad acne and PIH. Professional treatments may help, but honesty i agree with the dude that suggested therapy because the dude in the photo is NORMAL and no one would notice it (maybe only up close) and even then it wouldn't bother them because it's NORMAL SKIN. Thank you.