Notifications
Clear all

Acne has destroyed my life

MemberMember
(@kingbong)

Posted : 12/29/2015 3:31 pm

Hey guys I've been reading your guys posts for a while now, and I feel like this is the only place where I can lay out my feelings. I've been suffering acne since I was 15( I'm 21 now). I don't wanna bore you guys, so I'm going to keep it short. I have moderate acne but time has ravaged my face. My temples and cheeks are filled with little scars, and I still get pimples on top of those. I have tried everything from proactive,oxy, to accutane and even putting urine on my face. I woke up today with a huge breakout and I'm not gunna lie, I cried like a little girl for ten minutes. Acne has completely destroyed my confidence, I can't go out, let alone speak to someone face to face without them commenting on my face. I swear I see people complaining all the time about little things, and I'm here thinking I could be the happiest man alive if I had a clear face. It has gotten to a point where I've lost girlfriends and even job oppurtunities just because of my disgusting face.I feel like I should just give up and accept my fate, but this forum is my last hope. Please any suggestions would help. Keep in mind I don't care about scars on my face, I just want the acne gone.

MemberMember
(@iahmeeobop)

Posted : 12/29/2015 7:27 pm

I absolutely understand what that's like. The difference with me though is that I don'thave much acne but instead I havea lot of red discoloration left over all over my face that won't fadeand that's what has ruinedmy life. I have lot of acne now at the moment thoughbecause Igot a really bad breakout from using sea salt water and I've got pimples all over my chin making my face look even worse than it did before. I'm praying that I don't get any more red discolorations from these newer pimples. You don't deserve to feel the way you do. I don't care who you are or what you've done, nobody deserves to feel that bad about your skin.

Anyway, look up Gunilla of Sweden, they've got products on their websitethat have done wonders for many people. Give that a try, it didn't domuch for me but that doesn't mean it won't for you.You need to be devoted to getting clear skin. Make it your life's mission, and don't let anything stop you from getting it. Remember, you don't deserve to live that way, you deserveto feelgood in your skin,giving up is NOTan option.I hope this helps you, I really do.

MemberMember
(@jones4545)

Posted : 12/30/2015 11:46 am

20 hours ago, KingBong said:

Hey guys I've been reading your guys posts for a while now, and I feel like this is the only place where I can lay out my feelings. I've been suffering acne since I was 15( I'm 21 now). I don't wanna bore you guys, so I'm going to keep it short. I have moderate acne but time has ravaged my face. My temples and cheeks are filled with little scars, and I still get pimples on top of those. I have tried everything from proactive,oxy, to accutane and even putting urine on my face. I woke up today with a huge breakout and I'm not gunna lie, I cried like a little girl for ten minutes. Acne has completely destroyed my confidence, I can't go out, let alone speak to someone face to face without them commenting on my face. I swear I see people complaining all the time about little things, and I'm here thinking I could be the happiest man alive if I had a clear face. It has gotten to a point where I've lost girlfriends and even job oppurtunities just because of my disgusting face.I feel like I should just give up and accept my fate, but this forum is my last hope. Please any suggestions would help. Keep in mind I don't care about scars on my face, I just want the acne gone.

You said youve gone on Accutane. Have you only done one course?? Many many people have to do multiple courses of accutane to get completely clear. If youre 21 and suffering from acne, you are still young man. Go see a derm and go through another round of accutane and see if it helps. If its making you this miserable then you really should do it.

MemberMember
(@beyouuuu)

Posted : 12/30/2015 12:24 pm

I totally recommend going through another round of accutane and taking it faithfully.. I had severe acne ever since 7th grade and I went to a derm 10th grade summer because it got worst.. they put me on accutane I did it for almost a year and I must say I am not longer CYSTIC (SEVERE) I now have light acne which is much easier to deal with. 

The first picture was when I was in 10th grade and I had HUGE BUMPS EVERY WHERE. They were painful and I didn't want to talk or look at anyone. I remember crying to my boyfriend about my acne it was that bad. He has stuck with my from the beginning which is always good to have. A SUPPORT SYSTEM. which you can definitely find here ! 

The other two I took this morning .. A HUGE difference and I only use water, Panoxyl 10% facial wash (for acne) and a Mosturizer now because I found out I was over doing it. I'm starting the acne.org regime today and I will be posting pictures and keeping track of that. So if you would like you can follow my journey and maybe give it a try for yourself 

BUT.. 

I'm not afraid to share my story and help you through it so if you ever need someone to talk to I'm HERE!

But it I have been fighting this battle for over 5 year same as you and you can't give it. It has taken me this long and I'm still not finished. I clear up, break out, clear up, break out. BUT I PLAN ON PUTTING AN END TO THIS:) I hope this help 

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg