Notifications
Clear all

Acne depresses me.

MemberMember
(@taquitopanquito)

Posted : 12/06/2015 3:44 pm

image.jpg.12de8827d6cf39de270439e556e1f1image.thumb.jpg.3856ae2dcc8b2074fb9c51d3I know they say they would go away on there own. But it depresses me that every time I look in the mirror I see a whole bunch of red marks on my face. I started breaking out when I was 16 years old September 2014. on my cheeks only. Then I manage to clear up my skin over the summer of 2015. I manage to clear up my skin with just the acne.org cleanser and using a sunscreen. Then winter came along and I started to break out again on my cheeks only again. I hate the fact that I get those inflamed pustules I just want the inflammation to go way. So I went to the doctor because I have to check if my health is doing okay. And i asked the doctor if she can make an appointment to the dermatologist and she said my acne is not severe enough to go to the dermatologist. So the doctor prescribed me clindamycin phosphate gel 1%  and retin a cream 0.025 and I'm wondering if I should give it a try or find something else. I'm 17 by the way male turning 18 next month ;) also have combination skin if that matters in any way. Here are some pictures of my skin currently December 6, 2015.

MemberMember
(@foreveralone)

Posted : 12/07/2015 9:31 am

dont get depressed dont touch them and dont try anything on ur own reading on the internet go see a derm ,, i waited for my acne to go on there own and now my face is worse .. so sooner the treatment better the result good luck