Notifications
Clear all

Acne bumps on chest that wont pop

MemberMember
(@niko2105)

Posted : 10/05/2015 9:26 am

Hello everyone. Ive been on accutane for 10 months, and i had a totally clear chest before ive started, and the zits that popped up on my chest, Would heal pretty quickly, but since ive stopped by using accutane, 3 ugly zits  that wont pop showed up on my chest. Its like 2.5 months since ive ended my course, and the bumps are still there. I feel like my skin around my chest is alive, and something is crawling in there. Can any1 please give me any advice, on what it is, and how i can get rid of this shit because its killing my confidence so bad.

Here are some pictures... Please help me!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@tmontana)

Posted : 10/09/2015 1:16 am

Benzoyl peroxide foams are effective on chest acne. Its easy to use. Just point and spray. Even if you are a man who has a hairy back, the foam will find the pores where it is needed for disinfection and exfoliation. Leave the product on acne-prone skin for five minutes and then rinse thoroughly with warm water, taking care to use a clean towel when drying off.

MemberMember
(@niko2105)

Posted : 04/30/2016 6:17 pm

If people are having trouble with this. Go to your dermatologist and ask for kenalog shot 10 mg. This will flatten Them comepletly, and it Will look so much better. I did that and it worked for me!