Notifications
Clear all

Absolutely Nothing Works On My Closed Comedones

MemberMember
(@thalazine)

Posted : 09/29/2015 4:36 pm

I am so sick of having these all over my cheeks, jawline, neck, and forehead. I swear there's hundreds if not thousands of them and I look absolutely horrible when wearing foundation.

I've been on Differin 16 weeks, PC 2% BHA and 8% AHA for a year, and Alpha Hydrox 14% Glycolic Swipes for 3 weeks. Nothing has made any improvement, it's just worsened it. I also use the Aztec Clay Mask with ACV a few times a week.

My acne is almost completely comedonal, with occasional inflamed acne as a result of one of the comedones finally coming to a head.

I've been dealing with this for at least a year and a half and just WANT THEM GONE.

I ordered the De La Cruz 10% Sulfur ointment but I'm doubtful that it will work because nothing else has ever worked and probably nothing else ever will.

So with that being said, what has worked for those of you with closed comedones OTHER THAN AHA/BHA because while many of you are Paula's Choice worshippers, it hasn't fucking done shit for my face but make it worse.

Sorry if this comes across as rude, I'm just so fucking sick of these destroying my self confidence and constantly researching how to get rid of them and hating my skin 24/7.

Thank you.

MemberMember
(@jazzguy)

Posted : 10/01/2015 8:32 pm

Take a look at the Facebook page of Epiology...scroll down a little and there's some photos of an actual user you might find interesting.