Notifications
Clear all

Please Help !

MemberMember
(@newmember16)

Posted : 07/16/2015 6:23 am

so i had a blind pimple come up on my chin i put BP on it then later on when i touched it , it just popped however now right next to it i have a huge lump that really hurts to touch . When i put my hand in my mouth a feel my gum i can also feel the lump is this a cyst or just swollen because i squeezed the pimple or is it something more serouis , please help . And has anyone every had this happen ?

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 07/16/2015 8:15 am

Probably just another pimple forming :P

MemberMember
(@newmember16)

Posted : 07/16/2015 8:51 am

Its a very big one if so ! I put a hot compress on it which has took the swelling down but there is still swelling that i can feel. Its a shame as my skins pretty clear

MemberMember
(@jessicasaysmeow1)

Posted : 07/16/2015 11:36 am

Sometimes if you pop a pimple it will push down dirt and oil into a nearby pore causing a deep cystic pimple. Try not to mess with it at all or it will get more swollen and take forever to heal. Just keep it clean and apply products that work for you.

MemberMember
(@newmember16)

Posted : 07/19/2015 8:12 am

I thought I'd just say after 2 days of putting a hot compress there was no swelling or pain then however I was left with a scab which when came off didn't bleed just a red mark which is the new skin growing apparently an I'm just going to apply Vaseline onto it as its always worked in the past

MemberMember
(@jessicasaysmeow1)

Posted : 07/19/2015 9:05 am

I thought I'd just say after 2 days of putting a hot compress there was no swelling or pain then however I was left with a scab which when came off didn't bleed just a red mark which is the new skin growing apparently an I'm just going to apply Vaseline onto it as its always worked in the past

Awesome. That is great. Just be careful with the Vaseline because it is comedogenic and can cause more pimples.