Notifications
Clear all

Clogged Pores

MemberMember
(@rkhan)

Posted : 07/11/2015 7:51 am

I have been suffering from regular spots since I was around 14 I first gained pimples then later I suffered from black heads which I do not get anymore. I'm currently 19 and I've been getting whiteheads on my nose (started 2 years ago) which now seem to appear on my chin. I've been getting a consistent amount of clogged pores on my right cheek for the past year if I don't unclog the pores I get pimples. I also get scars but they fade away properly after a year.

Currently using Avene Cleanance gel in the morning + night

Moisturising with Avene cleanance lotion

-I steam my face once a week and remove plugged pores and whiteheads with the comedone extracter.

I'm so annoyed that I and others have to put up with this routine which changes nothing! I've tried many products and they are useless. My diets fairly clean.

I'm experimenting on this clogged pore I had on my right cheek 4 days ago which has now formed a pimple. I will use no products on it nor benzoyle peroxide or salyslic acid let's see what happens!

Day1: I felt a slight bump on my right cheek and knew straight away it was a clogged pore.

Day2: the clogged pore area started to go into a slight red colour with no sign of an opening pore which has a white head as it was trapped/ forming.

Day3: a slight opening of the pore with a white head appearing and redness around

Day4: woke up in the morning to find the whitehead and all the crap has reached the surface to form a pimple

Day5. Pimple is beginning to harden, the redness is slightly reducing. I put some TriAcneal by Avene onto the pimple.

DIET UPDATE: Eating fairly clean however had a chicken fillet burger and some fries 2 days ago however this was after I had the spot, eating high in protein foods lately due to gym. Keeping fruits to a minimum having just 3 varieties a day. I need to eat more vegetables though!

Face wash update: Cleanance cleansing gel been using this for 3 weeks and have noticed a difference in the third week of using it ( was using a cheap crap clean and clear fave wash prior to this) in the third week I've noticed my whiteheads on the nose have not appeared and my nose is smooth! Who knows how long this will last?

post-478593-0-00760000-1436619067_thumb.

MemberMember
(@deegee)

Posted : 10/12/2015 8:55 pm

I may have stumbled on a treatment for this condition,totally natural but it will take a few weeks to test it.Will let you know.

MemberMember
(@bobsuruncle101)

Posted : 09/05/2016 5:15 pm

hey did the treatment work?