Notifications
Clear all

Natural Alternative To Accutane !

MemberMember
(@nansolo)

Posted : 05/03/2015 10:13 am

Hello! So ive been dealing with severe acne for 9 years now and I've tried everything! ive Seen my dermatologists many of times, and of those times they always suggested accutane. I was always hesitant because of the side effects and long term effects it has on your body. Also I'm a person who prefers more natural products. Anyways, I hadn't made a decision whether to go on it or not, when my mom came across a product that's claims to be a 'natural alternative of accutane'... My face was already at its worst so what could go wrong... Two weeks later I got it, and immediately I saw results. The inflamation all over my face had went down! And 2 months later I had clear skin (minus scarring) also I lost weight while taking these pills! These are wonder pills! I love them so much ! They are a bit pricey but definitely worth it! They're called "clear skin image" and the product comes with 180 capsules ! So if you're on the market for a natural alternative I highly suggest this product!

post-374258-0-03690300-1430665533_thumb.

post-374258-0-27731000-1430665543_thumb.

post-374258-0-90836500-1430665801_thumb.

Dynasty1 liked
MemberMember
(@tadamasa)

Posted : 05/04/2015 1:48 pm

Wow that's some crazy before and after, I'm kind of tempted to try them.

MemberMember
(@dynasty1)

Posted : 05/22/2017 8:03 pm

On 5/3/2015 at 8:13 AM, Nansolo said:

Hello! So ive been dealing with severe acne for 9 years now and I've tried everything! ive Seen my dermatologists many of times, and of those times they always suggested accutane. I was always hesitant because of the side effects and long term effects it has on your body. Also I'm a person who prefers more natural products. Anyways, I hadn't made a decision whether to go on it or not, when my mom came across a product that's claims to be a 'natural alternative of accutane'... My face was already at its worst so what could go wrong... Two weeks later I got it, and immediately I saw results. The inflamation all over my face had went down! And 2 months later I had clear skin (minus scarring) also I lost weight while taking these pills! These are wonder pills! I love them so much ! They are a bit pricey but definitely worth it! They're called "clear skin image" and the product comes with 180 capsules ! So if you're on the market for a natural alternative I highly suggest this product!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi I would like to know he name of the medicine and where can I get it ??