Notifications
Clear all

What Acne Is This ?

MemberMember
(@h8acnesomuch)

Posted : 01/10/2015 12:07 am

Someone please tell me what kind of acne is this this ?? It's very nasty and disgusting .. Ive had it since I've been in 7th grade and has never really gone. I'm so tired of having this on my face already i really cant afford to go to a dermatologist but the doctors have prescribed me so many medication and nothing works :( I feel so disgusted and insecure about myself I can't even look at myself .. Is their anything I can do to calm it down ? I only have it on my cheeks that's all .. What kind of acne is this? Right now I'm using cetaphil gentle cleanser I used the neutrogena bp but it just made my skin really itchy and salicylic acid does not work at all for me :( im 15 about to be 16 in 2 months btw

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 01/10/2015 1:15 am

Sorry to hear that you're having troubles!

It appears that you have mild-moderate acne, mostly suffering from papules and pustules. You don't appear to have any cysts, which is a good thing~ I think you would be a good candidate for trying out the regimen if your skin is on the more resilient side.. the only thing that concerns me is you said that you tried BP before and it made your skin itch, it can be pretty harsh stuff!

Besides that I would really recommend trying to see a derm, they can be expensive.. but it's worth it to get the opinion of a professional! (: