Notifications
Clear all

How Can I Finally Get Rid Of Acne On Right Cheek ?

MemberMember
(@rocky93)

Posted : 01/07/2015 12:44 pm

Hi I am 21 years old

I actually never thas problems with skin but I moved to anorhed country where I started acne her and there I started taking tetraclryn for couple of months and used a lot of creams some times my skin used to get clear them I moved to anther doctor im different county whilst I was visiting that country he gave me medictation and it got clear for year and then again I started having problems

The problem is dermatologist wants me to take more medicine but I don't want to take any tabletts becaus ei already used a lot of them I want it to get clear by natural. I am athlete actually I don't eat junk food or anything like that . Water ofc 4 litrs but still It gets worse sometimes and sometimes it gets Soo clear currently I am jus using tee tee oil and havi blood and allergy test to find out the roots . Do u think I should start taking medicine again I just get pimpels on right cheek JUSTTT left cheek but very rare Ita just right cheek which causing problems for me post-444336-0-54882800-1420652667_thumb.

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/07/2015 2:48 pm

Move to general acne discussion forum

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 01/07/2015 5:39 pm

Good job! Go natural! Mine is clearing from going natural, but I got a food Sensitivity test. Here are my results:

i'm sensitive to:

Almonds

Coconut

Filbert/Hazelnut

String Green Beans

Lima Beans

Green English Peas

Peanuts

Soybeans

Celery

Histamine

Buckwheat

Corn

Rice

I'm Barely sensitive to:

Eggs (white and yolk)

Milk

Cinnamon

Garlic

Ginger

Pecan

Pistachio

Walnut, Black Food (wtf? black walnut?)

Green Pepper

Mushroom

White Potato

And I'm Not sensitive to:

Oats

Rye

Whole Wheat

Poppy Seed

Apple

Orange

Peach

Tomato

Brazil Nut

Cashew Nut

Kidney-Pinto Beans

Carrots

Saline

I got a blood allergy test with NO results. So if yours doesn't come back with results, try a sensitivity prick test.

rocky93 liked
MemberMember
(@siribai)

Posted : 01/07/2015 5:51 pm

This might be silly, but if you talk on the phone a lot on your right side, try cleaning your screen with rubbing alcohol regularly and hold it away from your face.

Just a thought.

MemberMember
(@willingdrake)

Posted : 09/18/2016 7:25 am

Hello. I am facing a huge problem. 1 year back 3 or 4 days continuosly i applied honey,before that there wasn't even a spot in my face. After applying honeyi got sort of acne but not exatly acne small and large pimples are scaterred in my face. I applied tooth paste,savlon,besan(gram flour),turmeric,lemon etc. But its not going. I am a 14 year old teen ager but i look like a married lady. The person who doesn't know me they think me as a married lady and i am a bit fat too .how annoying and depressing it is. I can't explain my feelings. Any suggestion to get rid of this stuff.???