Notifications
Clear all

What Kind Of Pimples Are On My Forehead - Help!

MemberMember
(@cob2048)

Posted : 12/13/2014 7:25 pm

I've had acne since I was in middle school. I'm 32 now. I've been using Acnefree for the last twelve years, only thing that ever seemed to keep it under control, and that's being nice, because I still get pimples, whiteheads. I've never had it under control completely. I only use the acnefree regimen in the morning.

More recently my forehead seems to be the hardest part to control. It didn't use to be that way. I get pimples on the rest of my face but not as often as my forehead. And what is really puzzling me...are the kinds I am. I rarely get whiteheads...but instead..they're these little bumpy spots with visible holes when you look real closely. And when I squint, I can see the hole more and see that there's something next to it...like a build up, and all I have to do is squeeze near the hole and I get a gush of hard white crap coming out, and then the bump is gone. What the heck kind of pimples are these? Sometmes it's quick like I described, sometimes it's not as easy, but I still get something out. And if I ignore then, they never go away, it's just the longer I wait, the easier they pop later on. I never thought I'd say I prefer a white head, but at least whiteheads tell you what they want. Has anyone seen anything like this on their forehead? I get them, and blackheads too. Why now?

I've even been using sulfate free shampoo from the body shop for awhile, to try and help. And I've limited juice and dairy intake as well.

I mean what's the point of using this regimen if my forehead is doing this to me? And I don't do anything that makes me sweat that much. I even tried washing my forehead with warm water every night thinking that maybe sweat bult up. Nope, nothing changed. They still come all the time.

Help please.

MemberMember
(@noche)

Posted : 12/13/2014 10:45 pm

Oh my gosh, that's the kind of pimples that I have been getting for a couple of years, they are a nightmare , they are not normal pimples, my daughter and son get them too,I don't ever remember having this kind of pimples when I was younger, first I thought, maybe it's keratin build , so I went and look into sebaceous hyperplasia , it kind of looks like that , the thing that bothers me is the fact that they seem to have a point on the side and if that thing doesn't come out totally, they don't heal well, and when they do they leave a dent or hole.

I have been avoiding sugar ,wheat dairy,flour ,corn ,chocolate and nuts, the last two make me breakout, and the others make me itch.My skin has never been this reactive, it's frustrating.

Sometimes I think I have a fungal infection, but I have also noticed that a lot of people are complaining about this type of acne, even people who get mild acne.

MemberMember
(@oswaldtherabbit)

Posted : 12/14/2014 4:12 am

I'm getting exactly the same, and have no idea how to deal with it! I've suffered from Acne in the past, but never this kind.

If I look closely there are literally like 100 tiny skin-coloured lumps on my forehead - but the problem is they never go despite trying many different creams/treatments (currently Duac), or they either flare up into a massive red zit.

It's so frustrating. My current belief is that they're not spots per-say, but just blocked pores -- however no exfoliation or wash I use seems to help in the slightest.

I'd be intrigued if anyone found something that helped, or if it simply is a matter of time.

MemberMember
(@mementomori)

Posted : 12/14/2014 2:28 pm

Okay, I get these suckers too from time to time. I'm pretty sure mine are caused by dry skin. I tend to have skin that is on the drier side, and whenever I exfoliate, they start to go away but come back just as quickly if I'm not diligent with exfoliation... which I'm not because I like to leave my skin alone.

MemberMember
(@cob2048)

Posted : 12/15/2014 6:36 pm

I'm going to try using Pax Oxl's 10 foam wash on just my forehead in the AM, and then use the toner and lotion from Acnefree's regimen, and see what hapens.

I see a lot of people use Pan Oxl's 10 alone, without any toner or lotion. I worry that it alone will cause me to break out...but then again is using it with the lotion and toner too much? My pimples don't try anymore, it seems like my skin is always oily. It didn't use to be that way. So I'm hoping the Pan Oxl will change that.

Anyone use any toner or lotion with Pan Oxly's 10?