Notifications
Clear all

Getting Rid Of My Acne

MemberMember
(@watwatwat)

Posted : 12/11/2014 10:08 am

THIS IS A REALLY LONG POST BUT I PROMISE IT'S WORTH THE READ

Hey guys just wanted share how I once got rid of my acne for a period of time (because now I have acne again)

So first off, I started clearing up the summer of 2014 (april - august - yes we had a 5 month summer in the Philippines) but I started breaking out again around October this year (probably because of college, sleepless nights, stress and finals)

Anyway I'm a 17 year old who has mild acne. I didn't get cystic pimples back then but my face was covered with pustules, papules and comedones. My skin wasn't oily nor was it flaky but it just looked bad.

What worked for me then was:

Celeteque (dermoscience facial wash) hydration

Belo Essentials Skin Hydrating Whitening Toner

SOS (roll on topical treatment)

Celeteque Facial Moisturizer Hydration

I used these products consecutively for 5 months twice a day. By the third month, I wasn't growing any more pimples. And by the fifth month, my dark spots and scars were gone. It was amazing. Life felt amazing. But there are other factors that should be considered such as the sleep that I was getting, the diet and the sunlight. Since it was summer and there was no school, I was basically stress free and I slept almost the entirety of the day. I would walk my dog in the morning and I read somewhere that sunlight helps in the manufacturing of Vitamin D which in turn helps in regulating sebum excretion. And I ate healthy food because I was at home everyday with very little access to junk food and fast food.

I just really wanted to put this regimen out in the open to help those who are desperate of getting rid of their acne.

Although it should be noted that this regimen worked for me because I was diligent, had more than enough sleep, wasn't stressed at all and was eating healthy food. So if you're going to try this, might as well do some changes in your lifestyle because nothing worth having ever comes easy. It should also be noted that my skin started showing significant changes on the third month. Perfection takes time. Healing is a process and it doesn't happen overnight. Hell, it doesn't happen for at least a month. But it will happen. You will just have to be patient and persevering.

MemberMember
(@emilykristina)

Posted : 12/20/2014 4:14 am

Hi. You can get rid of acne if you follow these steps

1) Wash your face twice a day

2)Change your facewash to one which contain salysilic as its main ingredient

3)Avoid oily food.