Notifications
Clear all

Had Treatment For Sebaceous Hyperplasia, What Just Came Out Of My Pore?

MemberMember
(@cc00)

Posted : 12/04/2014 3:25 am

I think she cauterized it. I had scab which fell off. The sebaceous hyperplasia looked smaller, but still present. There looked to be a piece of dead skin in middle of the pore on the sebaceous hyperplasia. It wouldn't go away so I pushed on it lightly. Something popped out of it... a small white ball! Very smooth and almost egg shaped.

My sebaceous hyperplasia is gone it seems, it's flat. It bled and there seems to be a hole... not sure this just happened. I put rosehip oil on it and covered it with a bandage. Anyway, what is this ball that came out? I pushed on the ball and it broke, it looked like mushy puss I suppose. I just was surprised about the appearance of this ball. Let me know what you think it may be. Thanks!

Here is link to a photo of it: http://tinypic.com/r/x5328l/8

MemberMember
(@mementomori)

Posted : 12/04/2014 7:07 pm

It was just trapped sebum.

azarsega liked
MemberMember
(@wicky)

Posted : 02/25/2015 8:11 pm

Wow how is it now? Did it heal?

MemberMember
(@megtree)

Posted : 02/26/2015 3:20 pm

I think she cauterized it. I had scab which fell off. The sebaceous hyperplasia looked smaller, but still present. There looked to be a piece of dead skin in middle of the pore on the sebaceous hyperplasia. It wouldn't go away so I pushed on it lightly. Something popped out of it... a small white ball! Very smooth and almost egg shaped.

My sebaceous hyperplasia is gone it seems, it's flat. It bled and there seems to be a hole... not sure this just happened. I put rosehip oil on it and covered it with a bandage. Anyway, what is this ball that came out? I pushed on the ball and it broke, it looked like mushy puss I suppose. I just was surprised about the appearance of this ball. Let me know what you think it may be. Thanks!

Here is link to a photo of it: http://tinypic.com/r/x5328l/8

It's just a mixture of dried out sebum, skin cells and keratin.

MemberMember
(@cc00)

Posted : 02/26/2015 6:33 pm

It healed completely and there is no scar or hole :)

MemberMember
(@kerrylee)

Posted : 09/04/2016 11:33 pm

Did that treatment keep them away? I've developedthese all over my face and they are multiplying. I'm so sad.