Notifications
Clear all

Please Help Me With My Teenage Acne,

MemberMember
(@acneinfected)

Posted : 11/14/2014 5:14 am

Hi friends,

I am 16 years old male.I have acne from past 2.5 years.I am very careful about my skin.I wash my face twice with a face wash.Avoid exposure to sunlight.I have moderate acne on my face.The acne is just on the cheeks.I tried clindamycin phosphate,salicylic acid,nadafloxin but nothing happened.I have blackheads which turn into little red bumps and then in one day they turn big and yellowish.I am really fed up of it and want to get it cleared.I heard drinking coffee triggers acne so I even stopped it from some days.I do have intake of read meat every day.Please help me.

MemberMember
(@acneinfected)

Posted : 11/15/2014 5:36 am

No one Replying?

MemberMember
(@tbone57)

Posted : 11/18/2014 5:53 pm

Hey try using Noxzema a product that can be purchased over the counter, I used it exclusively when I was a teen with great results.

I hope this helps.

MemberMember
(@mandystrope)

Posted : 11/18/2014 9:21 pm

I've been using manuka honey for my acne prone skin. Manuka honey is actually a special type of honey that contains high level of antibacterial properties helpful in fighting infections associated with acne. It's natural, so it is safe.

MemberMember
(@kimchiimonsturr)

Posted : 11/19/2014 5:06 am

Try out my skin regimen below. It has kept me clear of any form of acne for 6 years and counting.

MemberMember
(@mn121188)

Posted : 11/19/2014 9:11 am

I feel like a broken record here. I should just copy my replies. Use cetaphil face wash, a benzoyl peroxide cream, and oil free moisterizer for sensitive or combination skin. Use mask once a week for exfoliating, along with a wash cloth. Cut out dairy. Take a fish oil to balance hormones, a multivitamin, eat a gluten free diet. FYI moisterizer is key since winter is basically here. Cut out junk food and processed food, try to eat organic. Wash pillow cases once a week, and be sure to get enough sleep.