Notifications
Clear all

What Is This Pimples On My Forehead

MemberMember
(@boy119633)

Posted : 09/01/2014 1:52 pm

Guys i have a major zit on my nose and i start school tomorrow i need help ive had a huge pimple before and it went down then it left the mark now just yesterday i noticed red around that area and today its really red but it doesnt hurt what can i do to reduce it

Will aloe vera help it?

MemberMember
(@sullihits)

Posted : 09/02/2014 6:28 am

Im finding any way to clear clogged pores and pimples I just want to control them arghh

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 09/04/2014 12:33 pm

I use aspirin mask it really works on acne it has cleared all my pimples just 2 left now 🙂 but sad thing is after 1 week or 3 days some pimples come back 🙁 and bp does intial breakouts I hate it any natural thing to control pimples? I also eat 1 orange per day

Heres the pic my cheek was clean but see they are little pimples coming back can I cry :'( I need them clean in 2 months because I had someting special. .... please help me

I know you were looking for something natural. That's why I suggested witch hazel. Can oh order it online off amazon?

MemberMember
(@sullihits)

Posted : 09/04/2014 3:50 pm

can you give me the link of best witch hazel since there are alots of which one is best to clear pores and kill pimples and take control of them!

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 09/08/2014 12:00 pm

I messaged you