Notifications
Clear all

Red Thing In Pimple Won't Come Out?

MemberMember
(@bvnbun)

Posted : 05/18/2014 11:33 pm

i have these two pimples close together (one is bigger than the other and they look like one big pimple together) and before they appeared there was a skin-colored lump left over from a previous pimple (i couldn't get rid of the red thing in the pimple too that time)
anyway i popped them when they werent ready unfortunately (i couldn't help it ...) and now, a few days later, it's flatter but still a bit elavated (like a lump) it also has been crusted over. im pretty sure i got rid of the puss already, but i'm not sure if i got the "core" out ... in the pimples there are these red bloody sort of thing in the pimple? they're smooth and are stuck in the holes that made the pimple pop .. it's really difficult to get it to come out (plus they hurt when you touch them)
it'd be nice to get a reply as soon as possible because i don't want them to heal up and not be able to get the rest of the stuff out ..i have gotten them out before (but a long time ago and in a previous pimple) but it was really time-consuming and painful.. it's probably too late to help the scarring, but any advice?
thanks in advance!!
MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 05/19/2014 7:25 am

only going to make things worse , wait patiently is my only advice

MemberMember
(@bvnbun)

Posted : 05/19/2014 8:39 pm

only going to make things worse , wait patiently is my only advice

ah okay .. i'll wait for it to heal up then.