Notifications
Clear all

Can I Get Rid Of This?!

MemberMember
(@stantheguy)

Posted : 04/20/2014 10:36 am

Hello everyone, wasn't sure if this belonged in Severe Acne or Moderate (or not even acne at all?) but I've been dealing with acne for a while now and while I've hated it, I've never made it any better on myself. Picking and prodding at it has jacked up my forehead pretty bad, and now it's moreso the scars and the discolorations than the actual acne.

9yqIbzN.png

(contrast upped a bit so it's easier to see)

I seriously feel that at this point I've done too much to it and there's no clearing up my face now. But, is there ANY chance of me being able to clear all this up, and if so, please tell me how! I can't stand looking in the mirror every day and seeing all this staring at me. Please help!

MemberMember
(@svoloch)

Posted : 04/20/2014 4:06 pm

Thats severe from the look of it, go on Accutane ASAP! Only drug that will cure your acne long-term. Talk to your doctor tho regarding side effects etc. It is the strongest medication out there for acne so do your research.

MemberMember
(@toxicblondy)

Posted : 04/20/2014 4:07 pm

Yeah! Don't worry it will definitely clear up :)

Scarring will heal with time on its own, you could make masks to aid in healing the scars. I was just reading on a product from mychelle, they have masks like a pumpkin one and some reviewers said it is supposed to help with scarring

MemberMember
(@svoloch)

Posted : 04/20/2014 4:10 pm

Yeah! Don't worry it will definitely clear up

Scarring will heal with time on its own, you could make masks to aid in healing the scars. I was just reading on a product from mychelle, they have masks like a pumpkin one and some reviewers said it is supposed to help with scarring

no offense, but it doesn't help him long-term with his acne coming back and from the looks of his forehead scars, hes had a lot, so I think Accutane will help him long-term. Masks are good but thats won't fix anything, maybe a little scarring....

MemberMember
(@jimsport)

Posted : 04/23/2014 7:15 am

Yes quickly go to doctor and get a referral to see a derm, accutane asap.